Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

so far

Replies

• Options
    So far so good. Hannah is a very happy smily little girl who is very inquisitive as to what is going on around her & what everybody is doing. She laughs away watching her sister play & studies everything very intently (manoeuvring herself into some very bizarre positions doing so). We love to be involved in conversation & babble away growing in volume to make herself heard. Food we can't get into her mouth fast enough & we are now loving dairy products (yoghurt/fromage frais/cheese), have had to put formula milk in a sippy cup because we like copying big sister drinking her milk. Not too good at sitting but getting better & crawling we have mastered backwards & sideways but yet to go forwards :lol:

Hope everybody else is ok, looking forward to hearing some of your replies.
  • Options
    We are good thanks.

Ollie talks constantly and loves it when you talk back to him. He is able to roll from tummy to back but not the other way round. He hasn't mastered sitting on his own yet but can sit with support. He has three meals a day and loves his food. He sleeps from 7 - 7 and needs his sleep as he is so nosey and interested in everything around him.

Can't believe that he is 7 months on Tuesday! I am going back to work in April so trying to organise everything ready for that.

Well done Hannah for the crawling. Ollie just rotates on his back! also looking forward to hearing about the other September babies

SB x
  • Options
    Hiya, Mia is doing great image Shes a great big chubby girl, eating well and sleeps 8-8. She loves watching her brother and sister and getting out and about in the pram. Shes a very placid baby which is great! She can sit unadied, commando crawl backwards and fowards and is up on her hands and knees rocking back and forth so I don't think it will be too long before shes crawling properly image
  • Options
    SB, I think Abby is the female version of Ollie!!

Talks all the time

Loves it when you talk back

Rolls from front to back but not the other way

3 meals a day

sleeps 7-7

but She can sit up.

Were doing really well, enjoying spending time with my girls xx
  • Options
    Ryan is fab! He's just such a happy little boy! He chatters away constantly, and hates it when you don't talk back to him! He's on 2 meals a day - but prefers using his hands than me spoon feeding him, so it's very messy! I've just stopped feeding him when he wakes at night and he now sleeps through - wish i'd given that up earlier!

He's been sitting up for ages, and rolling, he now sleeps on his side, but no signs of crawling yet, and don't know how he'll learn as he's much happier sitting now he can than being on his front!

He's into everything, it's so amazing watching him discover new things every day. And he's started reaching out to me when he wants me, which i just love!

Best thing i ever did having him!

xxx