Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hi ladies just thought i would say hapy new year, dont know if anyone actually comes on here anymore tho.But best wishes for a great 2013. Mines was crap this year but will be better in 2013!xx

Replies

• Happy new year to you too candimum. A few people still come on as some pregnant again and some like me ttc again!!!

sorry you had a rubbish 2012 and I hope 2013 is better for you x
  • Hiya, well good luck ttc. Hope it all goes well for you. I don't get chance to come on here very much anymore as with Oliver and the other two its very busy.x
  • Hello ladies, Happy New Year.  2012 had it's ups and downs and 2013 is starting off very busy with lots of appts.

Samantha is now under paediatrics as her speech isn't where it should be and her behaviour isn't typical so we've had blood tests, been to speech sessions and group assessment sessions (they're assessing her for possible autism which she may have inherited from me, sigh).

Both girls are extremely 'bendy' and may have inherited hypermobility from me which I am also having to watch as Hannah is spending a lot of time walking 'pigeon toed' so may need corrective footwear.

All good fun and games but at least we're in the system and moving forward now so hopefully this year will see things getting easier.  Have also started to look at nursery/daycare and the possibility of me returning to work (DH is so fed up where he is we've both started applying for jobs elsewhere with my younger age and greater number of qualifications possibly giving me a better chance of finding something).

Looking forward to some BAs this year from some of our Sept11 mums.

Best wishes to all.

• Aww bless, yes 2012 must of been the worst of my life. Oliver is also under the hospital as he has gord, but isn't improving so may have it have a camera down his throat and possible operation when he gets to 18 months. He isn't walking at all or pulling himself up so when I go back to hospital in march, they will look at him

Then and will find out further treatment. So meanwhile got to bluck him back up with the over a pound he lost. But he is veryuch a mummy's boy who loves cuddles image x
  • Hello ladies. Noah is doing well but also under the care of paediatrics. We are currently awaiting a full assessment via the child development team. We know he has hypotonia so he isn't crawling, walking or even able to pull himself up. That said, he's an incredibly happy and content wee boy and I swear he was born smiling! It is stressful not knowing what's wrong (especially since I used to work in the child development team) but its a positive step forward that he will be seen.

Who knows what lies ahead but we'll face it head on. He's at a lovely age and am just enjoying every second xx
  • Best of luck to everyone this year.  Kazzie and Shons I hope your little ones do well this year.

Spong_bobby - You are ttc again!  Wow! 

We are thinking we might try in June/July but still weighing it all up.  As always there are a million differet reasons not to but its working out how big a deal they are.  Might see you in ttc soon.

Best of luck for ttc! x