Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hello!

Hi

Anyone going to join me?! I'm due around 2nd September and was ttc for nearly 11 months before I got my bfp. Found out on Christmas day so told my immediate family but we are waiting until at least 12 weeks before we tell everyone else. A very exciting time but will be feeling a bit nervous until I reach 12 weeks.

This is my first baby so I'm new to all this.

Hoping to meet so some people who I can share the experience with image

Replies

• Finally they have got the board up, although I had a little trouble finding it :roll:

Brandnewwifery what an awesome christmas present that must have been image

I think I'm just over 6 weeks pregnant, I'm due the very end of august/beginning of sept....I'll be sticking here though as my babies like to come late image (this will be my 3rd & last)

I used this site alot when I was pregnant with my last two children so I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you and sharing experiences image (I used to go under the name of *hannah,Tegan&bump* before they changed the site)

xxxxxx
  • hello brandnewwifey

That must have been lovely! before you know it the 12 weeks will be up image

I used to use this occasionally with my previous too Cherries023, This is my 3rd and last aswell actually this is a suprise baby lol

Im due on the 9th sept i have 2 boys my youngest is 41/2 months :roll: were not telling anyone(not even family) till 12 weeks whixch we didnt do before its hard! but my husband is still getting over the shock of it lol

But i am looking foward to sharing this experience with everyone,

H&H pregnancies everyone image

xxxxx
  • Hello!

We weren't going to tell anyone until we got a darker line (first one was faint but there so testing again this week) but I caved and told my mum and sil lol. Hubby doesn't know that though.

We will be telling close family and friends but for specific reasons will be keeping it from my sister and anyone around her until after the scan.

xx
  • Hello im due my 2nd baby around 13th sept. Ive been poorly and on antibiotics so im hoping bean is ok.

Hope u all r well. Ive started to feel sick and sore boobs.

Anyone else got symptoms yet?

• Hi girls - i got my BFP yesterday !!

this is no2 for us , my DS is 19months old

not got any symptoms yet , except for weeing more , which i didnt get first time so its weird to have it this time !! im sure the sickness will get me , it was about 6 weeks last time when it stuck last time image
  • Hi everyone.

This is no 2 for us, due on 14th Sept. I am trying really, really hard not to tell anyone, I've had a few close shaves and only got my bfp 2 days ago!! I've had 2 previous pg, the first time I told quite a few people, then had a mmc at 12 weeks, so was glad people knew. Then with my dd I was so ill that everyone guessed. DH has decided in his head how long he thinks I will last this time, but wont tell me, so am determined to beat that. :lol: I would love to make it to my 12 week scan, but we'll see..........
  • Hiya

Number 2 for us as well image Cherries I think I remember you as Hannah,tegan&bump from when I was on here with no.1, in due in May 09. I was called aileenh10 then.

here's to a H&H 9 months for us all xxx
  • MummyAJ I remember your username image Congratulations x

Im finding it very quiet on BE compared to what it used to be :roll:
  • Hi everyone,

What a fab Christmas present brandnewwifey!

This will be our 3rd and last baby too! I have a 23 month old son and almost 11 month old daughter image so all close together for us. The an us to wait until 12 weeks before telling anyone at all but I'm not sure if that will happen, we told both families withthe other two as soon as we found out but are trying to keep this one a secret!!

Looking forward to chatting to you all over the coming months xx
  • Hello...it seems that a lot of people are on their 2nd/3rd/4th child in DIS!!! Hopefully that makes us experts?!!! LOL!!! Good luck everyone x x x
  • experts :lol: !!!

thinking about it though I think there are a few things I'll do differently this time around, like try to be less stressed about feeding in the early days. we really struggled with bf last time around and I was SOOOOO stressed and anxious about was she getting enough food. we supplemented, and of course she was fine, but oh my goodness I was a nervous wreck for those first few months :roll: and I'm sure it affected DD as well :cry: