Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Sept 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

How is everyone doing this week?

hello ladies,

since testing on wednesday I am actually started to feel a little bit of nausea in the evenings around 5.00pm - 6.00pm and sleepy. The tinniest things are started to irritate me as well!

However, it's not too bad at this stage, i think i'm around 3 weeks but my doctor would estimate it at 5 weeks, waiting to confirm with doctor on Monday.

How are you all?image

Replies

• Hi

No nausea here (yet....) but I'm very tired, especially in the middle of the afternoon! I haven't done anything about confirming with the Dr, should I? I was just planning on calling the main midwife number for our area to get booked into the system.

xx
  • I feel slightly nauseous now and again. I am really tired but putting that down to the likelihood that my iron levels are on their way down. picked up some floravital yesterday so have started on that in the hope of catching it early. I need to phone and get booked onto the system. will do it today when I am at my mums and can use the phone in peace lol
  • Hi all, I'm not feeling too bad yet, just tired. I am waiting for the sickness to kick in. I had morning, noon and night sickness with my other two and it lasted the whole 9 months with both image

I'm not confirming with a doctor either, at my doctors you can just book in for your 8 week appointment with the midwife. x
  • hey - im not getting my sickness yet either.... but it didnt start til 6 weeks last time so thats something to look forward to !!! ha ha

bit tired in the evening , but my DS is teething so his sleep is disturbed so could be that making me tired !!xx
  • I'm the same just tired but I've a teething 15 month old so that might explain my tiredness! Off work today so just off for a nap!

Xx
  • Mrs LD congratulations on your BFP, you were not far behind me on the tcc number two thread that you began. Good to know your doing well hun.
  • well i will go to the doc soon but no point in rushing as the MW will not see me till 8 weeks i am about 5 weeks now feeling sick but not to bad feeling tired might have a little nap soon as need to go out at 12 midnight to get some money lol long story then up again at 6:30 to take the other kids to school
  • Not too bad, I'm suffering with bronchitis (which I've had about 2.5 months now) and a cold so feeling a bit grotty. I'm very tired though and my dd and ds both have caught my cold so they're a bit grotty aswell; added to that is trying to potty train my dd which equals zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !

Nausea is surprisingly very manageable, it comes over me in a little wave and as long as i eat it keeps it at bay. This is very new to me as with my last 2 I was physically sick non stop from 6 weeks (ish) and was expecting the same. If it stays this way i'll be very happy !!
  • I've been feeling sick in the mornings and also late afternoon. Seems to be worse when I'm tired. I've not actually been sick though....yet!

Even though I am over the moon with this pg and really happy I have been feeling emotional at times. I think it's all the hormone changes. I also get really tired in the evenings.

Overall just feeling so so happy but can't seem to let myself enjoy it too much yet as its still very early days.
  • Oh, just to say I've found ginger biscuits really help keep the sickness away.