Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Sept 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Just been sick!!

imageimageimage

Been feeling a bit sick on and off since Thursday. Today it's been more regular and worse.

I was hungry, so it's my own fault for not eating before it got bad. :cry: I am now eating a slice of toast. I was sick from 6 weeks until dd was born in my last pregnancy, it was really awful, hoping for better things this time. I'm only 5+2, thinking there's a long road ahead!

Replies

• oh dear image hope it's not as bad for you this time. What did you find helped before, does eating before it gets too bad help to ease it?

With DD I got nauseous quite a bit but was only actually sick a couple of times, but I'm wondering if that's because I'm a bit of a trougher and never go long without food :lol:

xx
  • I had really bad sickness with ds which only lasted the norm 1st trimester but it landed me in hospital. With dd I got up, was sick once and fine the rest of the day without fail. Hoping for that again this time round.

Must have been terrible having it the whole way through. I don't think I would cope with that very well.

I'm stocking up on the ginger and things now so when it starts I'm ready for it!

xx
  • hey i know how you feel i was sick the whole way though with my DD1 and DD2 my DS i was really sick not able to keep anything down for the 1st 25 weeks was in and out of hospital on drips it can't happen this time as i have a 6 month old
  • Four times today so far! image
  • You poor thing, with my dd and ds I used to be sick about every 20 mins to an hour. It was very draining especially when pg with my ds as I had to look after my dd too.

So far i've only been sick once and it was very minor so i'm coping ok. I've always been sick up to the 6 month mark at least (and then again the final few weeks).
  • image big (((hugs))) xxx
  • Oh no, poor you image I am dreading the morning sickness starting. Not that I was ever actually sick last time but I came very close on a lot of occasions. I felt like I was going to be sick yesterday morning, but it passed quickly thank goodness. Had a little bit of nausea this morning but nothing too bad. I hope you don't suffer as badly this time. x
  • I feel the same Beth!!

have you been prescribed anything for it?

Fingers crossed this won't last much longer as I'm fed up with it now :roll:

xx