Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

First official scan date ladies - when is yours?

2»

Replies

• Options
    6th September...I've phoned them and they've moved it back 4 days x
  • Options
    angelbaby...it matters to me firstly because I had a scan at 6 weeks and it showed blood so I wanted to make sure everything was still ok and having to wait until 14 weeks seemed a bit unfair and secondly I wanted to have the nuchal test done and the latest you can have that done is 13+6 x
  • Options
    Hi ladies, hope your all well? i'm most certain that theres many of us in due in September, but there are only a few ladies on here with their scan dates. Xxxxx
  • Options
    I'm 11 weeks and 2 days and I've still not got a scan appointment!

Got my booking in appointment tomorrow though (if I'm well enough to go) so hopefully that will get the ball rolling, I can't wait to see my baby!! xxx
  • Options
    Finally got mine today! Yay! 28 th feb image
  • Options
    Same day as me mummy22beauboysimage
  • Options
    I had my letter today and our official scan will be 8th march. Can't wait!
  • Options
    hey i got my scan date through it is the 5th march and weird i got the clinic date through to its the 15th march which will put me at 13 weeks its early i think as i remember that it was 16 weeks when i seen the consultant
  • Options
    hey put me on! Its the 1st march yay!
  • Options
    I've got mine on feb 28th image I should be 13+6 then so hopefully they don't change my dates xxx
  • Options
    My AGES away! It's 22nd March.

Ill be 13+3

• Options
    Hi, could you add me to the list please? I finally got my scan date it's the 7th March! x
  • Options
    Can you add me too please...2nd March x x x
  • Options
    Hi

Can you add me mine is 21st March but i might have to change it. It will be on only my 3rd day back to work after full years maternity leave. Dont know if i dare ask for time off as i am not ready to tell them about the new baby yet!! lol

Kim x

UPDATE: change mine to 14th March managed to get it moved a week earlier so i dont have to have time off work!
  • Options
    Hi can you add me please?

3rd of March, a week tomorrow yey! xx
  • Options
    yay i have mine finally !! its tues 6th march image
  • Options
    Finally i have managed to update everyones scan dates, however we do have a number of kadues who have joined us in the last two weeks or so. So once you get your scan dates in i will add it ro the top. Good luck ladies. xxx
  • Options
    hey you have not put mine up it was 5th march
  • Options
    Sorry i missed u out hun, all done now. x
  • Options
    thats ok was trying to word it so i was not coming over rude hope i didn't thank you