Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hello everyone!

I have just arrived from TTC!

We were desperately trying to conceive in Vegas while we were there for new year, as we also got married there a couple of years ago and thought it would be cool to have a Vegas baby!

I was a bit gutted when I got a visit from AF on the 10th Jan, but not too surprised as it was the first month we had tried properly.

But, after 1 day of AF, she disappeared again and I waited a couple of days before testing. Very faint line on cheapo eBay test, so I waited a couple more days and handed over my ??8 for a CB test last night.

It was most definitely positive!

We're so happy! Edd is the 20th sept.

This is my first so I will be on here loads asking for advice!

Looking forward to chatting to you all x

Replies

• Welcome aboard vegas, we are a friendly bunch a lot of us here are 2 second or third time mums so you will get loads of advice. Congratulations and have a H&H 9 months.
  • ah how wicked having a vegas baby !!

like giftuk said there are quite a few of us on our 2nd or 3rd so ask away if you have any fears or worries xxx
  • congrats wow vegas jelous some lol got any pic lol well congrats again and welcome aboard well like the others have said we are 2nd 4rd and in my case 4th time mummy's lol
  • Hello and welcome! Congratulations on your BFP image
  • Hi and congratulations xx
  • How exciting thinking you were out for this month, but then finding out you're not! image

Congratulations! xx