Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Replies

• My boobs stopped hurting just after I got my bfp at 4 weeks, they'd been hurting for about a week. 2 weeks later, I'm throwing up multiple times a day!! Hopefully you'll get some symptoms soon, but hopefully not like mine!!
  • Congrats on your bfp!! image

I'm sure its nothing to worry about, try to relax and enjoy xx
  • I'm the same symptoms pretty much gone, CBD has also gone up. It's disconcerting but I guess relaxing is the way forward.....
  • I was the same as you and was getting really worried but I now wish I was back to having o symptoms. am 8 weeks today and at the start of 7 weeks, morning (well actually all day) sickness kicked in! Lots of ladies told me not to worry and enjoy being symptom free while I could. This was definitely the case, enjoy being one of the lucky ones for now as as each day progresses you never know which symptom will arrive!
  • I remember now that they didn't kick in till about 6 weeks so i'm enjoying every day!! haha. thanks all.

I'm not sure how to cope with the sore boobs when my 15 months old likes to punch and kick them!!

xx
  • I'm not sure how to cope with the sore boobs when my 15 months old likes to punch and kick them!!

Ugh, tell me about it!! My 2 year old is constantly hurting mine!! She seems to know exactly where to lean.... image
  • I don't have any sickness really which has worried me but I've been told about 50% of women don't get ms anyway. My boobs started out really sore but this has also improved . The only symptom I have is tiredness.

Try not to worry and enjoy your pregnancy x
  • I have good and bad days with my symptoms. More good days though!
  • I have good and bad days with my symptoms. More good days though!
  • Just seen this after I posted about a similar problem! Reassuring to know I'm not the only one with no symptoms!! Am going to try not to worry and enjoy the not feeling rubbish while it lasts!! x
  • Thanks, it is good to know I'm not alone!

Still no major symptoms but plenty of time!! I'm exhausted but my 16 month old is teething lots so we're having disrupted sleep!

Xx
  • if you are the mrsLD i think u are (aka, i know u from the DIO thread on awf...) then YIPPEE!
  • I only had sore boobs on my first pregnancy and none of my others. My symptoms come and go at various degrees of sickness but the only consistant one is the exhaustion. Trust me you'll be glad to be symptom free. My nausea kicked in at 6 weeks on the dot !!
  • i had a sore back, headaches and had very obvious veins in my boobs showing..they also got heavy...now ive only got the veins in my boobs..not tired, no vomiting.

really odd. never was that ill with first but still felt sick..hope all is well. they do say you feel better the more babies you have..who knows. fingers and toes crossed

• Hey Rosie!

Yep it's me!!! I'm on baby 2 - still early days though.

Xx
  • omg thats so exciting!

im so excited that imogens going to have a sibling, they'll love it image