Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Sept 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Mothercare Baby Plan - did you know about it?

Hey ladies,

I didn't realise that mothercare did a baby plan and I bought everything apart from crib (john lewis) for my daughter from mothercare. We bought them all in bits, where as this plan enables you to choose everything you want all at once and the good thing about the plan is that it is credit free which means you don't need to pay interest and your can pay for goods in installments over a period of six months.

I thought I would post this on here to give any first time mums an idea or what's out there, so that they can plan ahead over the next 8 months. However, I think I may try this service out this time round and see how it goes.

Hope your all well ladies. image

Replies

• I saw this a few weeks ago, but when I had a closer look not all the items I was after were available on the plan :?

but if there's anything we like on the plan we might do it, as its a good idea

xx
  • ok Cherries i'm just having a look to see if the things i want are on there too, what kind of are you looking for?
  • I was looking at everything to be honest, this is our surprise baby and we have not long gave all of our baby stuff from my two away :roll:

I was looking at the silver cross surf pram but its ??600 on the mothercare plan and only normally ??500...iI can't see any differences either image

xx
  • oh forgot to say its ??500 in our local baby shop... x
  • what is it your thinking of getting on the babyplan?

I quite like the furniture... this is exciting :lol: x
  • no I didn't know about the mothercare plan, thanks for posting! I want a different pram as I really dislike the one I had first time round (can't remember the brand but the make was 'Streety'), it was a complete pain to push although I did like the travel system aspect of it.

Might have a look and see what mothercare can offer image
  • Mothercare do price match if you find things cheaper elsewhere, might be worth looking into!

Mooomin x
  • Cherries, I would like to either buy the quinny buzz with car seat or the buggaboo, they are both on the baby plan, however need to see how they feel to ride as my current pushchair didn't turn out to be what I thought it would be like.

However, at the moment babysrus has an offer on the quinny and it's almost 150 pounds cheaper when you buy it from them. Not sure how long promotion will last and will not be getting or ordering anything until my 12 week scan.

I wonder if moonmin is right and mothercare would do a price match on that for me depending if the promotion is still on when I'm ready to make an order.