Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Bad news :'(

I miscarried the other twin today, so am leaving this lovely group. Absolutely devastated. And it took us a year as well to conceive, so who knows when it will happen again :cry:

I might pop in on all you lovely ladies in a bit to see how you're all doing if that's OK?

xxx

Replies

• Oh kittle I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how you must feel. Look after yourself and I hope it happens for you soon. Take care and keep in touch if you feel up to it x x x
  • I'm so sorry to read this hun, you are such a strong woman - whatever you do don't let this loss stop you from trying to conceive again when your ready to as sometimes fear might step in. My thoughts are with you are your beautiful angle twins, you will get though this. Take things easy and if you feel you need to grieve then do whatever you feel comfortable doing, it's better to talk it out that keep your emotions all bottled up.

(((biggg huggs))))
  • so sorry for your loss. Dont give up u r more fertile just after a mc.

Hope u get lucky again soon take care

• sorry for your loss big hugs and love your way xxxxxxxxxxx
  • I'm so sorry to hear of your bad news :cry: sending you lots of (((((((hugs)))))) thinking of you xxxx
  • Hi kittle, I have just found out Ive had a mmc. It must be doubly worse for you losing twins. I'm sat here at home now not knowing what to do. Just waiting to see if/ when things will start happening.

If it brings any comfort to you I found out a couple of things when I went to epac today. One is that there is evidence that pregnancy rates are higher within 6 months of having a mc. The other is that most women go on to have a normal (edited as it came out with the opposite wording on my original post due to stupid auto spell )pregnancy after. And there is nothing you coud have done to stop it from happening. I really hope you go on to ave a successful pregnancy and have my FC that this time next year we will both have our much wanted babies,

Take care xxx
  • thinking of you Kittle and sending HUGE hugs x x x x x x
  • so sorry to hear your bad news kittlelitten, sending hugs your way xxxxxxx
  • Thank you everyone for your kind words, so sad I can't see this through with you all!

brandnewwifey so sorry to hear about your mmc. So are you planning to wait for it to happen naturally? I'm kind of happier mine went that way rather than having an op.

I heard about the more likely to have a successful pregnancy within 6 months thing too, fingers crossed that happens for us both

xxx
  • Hi,

How are you feeling now? Im glad i didnt find out at my 12 wk scan i think that would have made it even worse.

They want me to wait a week before they do anything because they said its standard practice to do a second scan a week later to double check it hasn't got any bigger. I have looked again at my dates and I think I was actually more like 10+5 because I was using a sensor that told me I ovulated on 7th December so with such a large gap and that there was no hb I know I've lost it. But basically I'm hoping that nothing else happens until next week so I can have the erpc op because I'm terrified of the pain. Fear of the unknown really x
  • I'm so sorry to hear this awful news kittie you must be devastated!

I hope that in time you and your oh can get over this and go on to have a successful pregnancy.

My thoughts and prayers are with you both xx
  • So, so sorry Kittle. Sending you lots of love and hugs. xxxxxx
  • Thanks.

Bnw I don't feel so bad now, hopefully now the worst of it is over and we're looking forward to trying again. I won't lie the natural m/c was painful, physically and emotionally, especially when I passed the 2nd baby yesterday :cry: saw it there, heartbreaking.

Then I thought that would be the worst of it but i spent an awful 10 minutes today in the loo of some random cafe, kind of half-seated half hanging off the door swearing under my breath.

Hmm i thought I was being all natural and in tune with my body, but writing that down and thinking about it again maybe it would have been a bit better to have the op. They didn't give me that option though as my body was already doing it, and the thought of the op scared me a lot. Another fear of the unknown I guess.

Hope you're OK and that the erpc goes ok

xxx
  • I'm so sorry to hear your sad news image I can't imagine how you are feeling but I hope you and your partner are finding lots of comfort from each other and have your sticky bfp soon x
  • So sorry tO hear this, thinking of you xx
  • So sorry to read this hun. Hope you are doing ok xx
  • oh sweetheart im so sorry for your double loss , we would love to hear from you and im sure you will have your sticky bean in no time xxx