Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Sept 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

eeeek! i think i belong in here :)

hello ladies, well just found out im approx 7 weeks pregnant! so i think i belong in here with you all.

EEEEEKKK!!! 3 years waiting for this moment and i can finally say i have my BFP image

my est due date is around 26th september.

How are you all feeling? have you been to the doctors yet?

im really confused as to what to do lol xxx

Replies

• Congratulations xx
  • aaawwwww congratulations chick...I'm having horrible horrible morning sickness and yakking all hours...so off work and watching lots of desperate housewives!! Where are you from? x
  • Congrats hun.

I've been for my booking in and have my scan a week on thursday. You should just get the ball rolling to get yourself an appointment with a midwife.

I'm feeling crap most of the time but I would rather I did and know it was because everything was ok lol

xx
  • ive rung my GP surgery and have an appt with a midwife on 16th feb! eeek cant wait xx feeling very groggy today and generally bleurgh image
  • Hi Dummy Mummy,

Just wanted to say your the same Due Date as me, which is also my wedding anniversary.

Kim x
  • Hiya kimdunc wow the same due date! the 26th is my husbands birthday also! and my name is kim also xxx lol how strange
  • Hi dummy mummy congs i sent u a reply saying that i think u have got your bfp, i think u posted in pregnancy a week or so ago. you must be sooo happy but still in shock, your story really touched me. I'M Really happy for you. xxx
  • giftuk1- thank you so much! its a complete shock but the best news ive ever had in my life!

our fertility consultant practically told us we have next to no chance of concieveing without clomid or IUI/IVF etc as i have fairly bad PCOS.

So im beaming from ear to ear that by losing a little weight and simply relaxing, ive got my BFP xxx

3 years or waiting, worth every second image

keep in touch and gl with your pregnancy