Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Sept 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

felt ever so sleepy at work today!

I really needed a nice nap around 3pm today, as you may know it's my first week bk to work after a year off on mat leave. My manager was going through something with me on the computer and i actually felt my eyes close for about three whole seconds as she spoke, and to top it off i then had to proof read a piece of work we had put together so that forced me to try hard and concentrate. Thank goodness my sickness doesn't hit me until 5pm as i really don't know how i would cope feeling tired and sick AND starting bk at work. Roll on second trimester!!

Replies

• Lol ahh the joys! I love the feeling when you are so tired and you allow yourself to rest your eyes, it's a pain when you have to open them again. I went up to settle my son at 8pm last night, next thing I knew ds was crying and it was 10.35!! I settled her back down and crawled back into bed and that was me til 7.30am. Tiredness seems to have really kicked in bad this time round for me and I don't even go to work!! xx
  • Ha ha your post has put a smile on my face, can't wait for s little bit of a rest tomorrow.