Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2012

Had my scan on Monday, all ok Phew !!

Hi ladies, sorry not been able to get on sooner to update but just thought i'd let you know I had my scan on monday and all was well with little marshmallow. They moved me forward a day so edd now 7th September.

Only downside is the hospital were really rude, I was the last appt of the day and marshmallow was not cooperating and so I kept being sent out to walk, jump, pee a bit etc etc and still he/she wouldnt play ball. As a result the dept had to stay open late and they were so rude about it. My hubby heard them commenting on my daughter being noisy, she was sat on a chair singing a song and clapping. She's 2 years old and is a well behaved 2 year old ! Then we kept getting comments about "another one already" i'm assuming as my son is only 9 months old, but so what !!!!! :evil:

But aside from that a great experience and was a relief to know that all was ok.

Replies

• i cant believe they were so rude to be honest , thats terrible image

glad that all was well at your scan though xxx
  • Yay! Glad all is well. image
  • Glad all went well. It's shocking that they were rude to you x
  • Good news about baby being ok!! Such a relief isn't it? But who the hell do they think they are none of their god damn business god of that was us my dh would have told them all off he is a nightmare for that lol bless your 2 yr old singing do cute! X
  • c/g from due in july, I am so happy it went okay at the scan hun image

I am appalled at the hospitals behaviour, its not your fault so they should act professionally!

I want my children quite close together inage and I would be miffed if anyone thought anything bad about it! tut tut!

xxx
  • so pleased all is well and I would put in a complaint about the way you were treated! that's awful xx
  • Glad everything went well image

I'd be so annoyed & upset if they'd treated me like that, I agree with mummy2liam, you should complain! xx