Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Scan yesterday amazing!!

It never fails to amaze me how much better they get each time! Soo clear! Baby is all good very active it was jumping all over the place, gave us a wave and can see its foot and toes in the corner, so they have put me 2 days earlier EDD is now 7th sept and we were given 60% chance if a girl but were not telling anyone just incase it's not right lol I'll try upload the pic it's so clear and the guy gave us 9 free pictures lol lovely guy and very thorough!

http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr91/kaygles/d96b6cfa.jpg

Replies

• Options
    Hiya, im just g/c from due in july, wow that scan is so clear! great pic!!!

Glad all went okay, and 9 free pics is amazing! lucky you!

Best experience ever is seeing them at scans!

xxx
  • Options
    So glad all went well, i also couldn't believe how clear mine was as well it didn't seem that clear with my daughter. Can't believe they were able to give you a percentage of whether boy or girl. i asked the sonographer whether dhe could tell slightly at this stage and she said no to early. well done and i'm happy for you, it's so nice to know that baby is well isn't it.
  • Options
    Aww what a wonderful photo. So pleased all is well xx
  • Options
    wow that scan pic is so clear! you've got a very photogenic baby on your hands :lol:

Glad all went well xx