Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone else feel bad?

Hey Ladies, hope everyone is feeling as good as can be : )

I feel soo bad for my husband, I'm sick in the morning and then nausea sets in at 5 and I'm sooo tired I just want go to bed after puttin the kids to beds at half 7 - needless to say I feel

Im neglecting him at the moment feel like all I do is sleep throw up have a migraine or tell him how sgit I feel right now although he is so understanding he pretty much does 12 hour days inc travelling as he works in London ten comes home to help out and makes me go to bed, he is amazing ATM

It can't be easy for them either suppose! And spesh with the lack of sex :roll:

Xx

Replies

• My hubby is being amazing too, he's just so understanding and is a complete superstar!
  • Mines the same! I've not been out of bed for the past 8 weeks, apart from twice (when I had mw apt & scan). He's been amazing looking after both kids, arranging child care as well as working full time, cooking & cleaning every night! I honestly can't thank him enough right now & I feel extra lucky to have someone so amazing - I do tell him this.

The past few days I've managed to get up late afternoon & help out with the dishes & putting the kids to bed, I think the end of my nausea is starting to come to an end (fingers crossed) so hopefully in the next few weeks I may be able to leave my house image

I hope your feeling better soon & I'm sure your hubby doesn't mind at all xxx
  • Yes I have never said no to my hubby before but I did at the weekend. I just want to sleep. I really don't want hassled with sex and things just now. It sounds really bad, I know. lol x