Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

maternity clothes (posted in pregnancy too)

Do I buy my normal size? Or a size bigger?

This is my 3rd so you would think I'd know :lol:

Going to order them online from next & new look as I dont feel up to going shopping.

Cherries 15 weeks today image xx

Replies

• I ordered in my normal size. I loved Newlook whilst preggo - their over the bump leggings are the most comfortable and supportive thing you can wear. The only place I didnt like was Dorethy Perkins. I bought a dress from there that only lasted until about 6 months and my bump was fairly neat! Happy shopping xx
  • Thank you image was worried about ordering things without trying anything on in the shops. I think I'll invest in some leggings, they look like they will be comfy xx
  • I just ordered from seven hams with te 25% off not a huge selection but got a couple of bits, ordered normal size really comfy! And came in 2 days image
  • It's probably a better idea to order online anyway as I find most of the shops don't actually stock the maternity range or I'd they do it's really limited. I've heard next is quite generous in their sizes x
  • I've ordered a few things from next which should arrive today, got my normal size so I'll let you know how I get on.

Thanks xx
  • g/c but normal size. I got nearly all my maternity clothes from Next, they were fab, i practically lived in my next jeans! xxx
  • Well my stuff came and I love it! Jeans were a little big round the thigh area from where I've lost weight but I'm sure I'll fill them in no time now that I'm eating :lol:

Going to order some more tops later and some leggings and then I'm sorted!

Anyone else had to give in and buy maternity wear already?

Cherries 15+2 xx