Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2012

Had our scan!

Hi girls,

I hope you are all well. Glad to see alot of people had had their scans now and all is well with those little beans. We had our scan on wednesday and it was fab. I finally feel like I can relax and enjoy it all a bit more and also get involved on here a bit more as was a bit apprehensive and am so glad I now know all is ok with our baby. I'm still suffering with sickness but did all the way through with both my other children so I'm not holding out much hope for it passing anytime soon!

I will try and upload a picture when I am on the laptop next x

Replies

• Aww glad it was all ok, the relief when everything is ok makes it soo much more enjoyable( not that I think pregnancy is enjoyable anyways haha) hope your sickness subsides soon!

Xx
  • Glad all is ok hun. It's all exciting now we are all passing this stage. Don't know if anyone else has noticed but I get excited when coming onto the forum and I notice we have moved up a spot on the list. There is now DIO and DIN behind us. Wait til we are top of the list!! xx
  • Glad all is well image hopefully your sickness will pass soon, mine has been terrible but the past week it's eased a lot...I'm able to get up out of bed although I still don't feel up to leaving the house.

Tweedledee1 I love the fact that we are no longer bottom of the list, it's exciting isn't it xx
  • Thanks ladies, yes it's very exciting when a new due in appears! Cherries, my sickness seems to be getting worse, i had it until the day my other two were born! I'm glad yours is easing for you now xx
  • yay glad all went well at thre scan , it makes you so much more realxed doesnt it image xxx