Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Sept 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Ouch!! Pgp has kicked in

Had it with my prev pregnancy but it just disappeared at around 7 months, I have had a niggling for a few weeks but last week it started really kicking in and today ooouuuuchh! Shooting pain down my butt! And leg, feels worse than before and it's started earlier got a belt, but it's hurts my stomach.. Better call the hospital physio tomoro but I know what they are gonna say 'don't pick the kids up' don't go shopping don't do this' whih is almost impossible!

Anyone else experienced this? Maybe in prev pregnancies or this time round? Aahh pregnancy is so wonderful! Nawwwtt! :lol:

Replies

• Oh no, I hope the physio will help!! It sounds very painful!

I've not suffered with that but I had spd in my last pregnancy and I'm starting to feel the onset of it again!! image

Xx
  • I'm dreading PGP kicking in this time. I suffered really badly at the end of my last pregnancy image I never got referred to the physio last time but I definitely will this time if I start feeling the same way.