Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Sept 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hello!

Hi, I've been lurking around for a while but after 12 week scan last week I feel like I can join you now!

I am due on 22nd September with my second baby. I have a daughter who will be 4 in June. I had a miscarriage at the end of 2010 at 11 weeks which is why I have been feeling so cautious this time round. Also had spotting on and off up until 11 weeks this time which didn't help calm my nerves! Such a relief to see little baby wriggling around at 12 week scan! Cann't for 20 week scan now on 4th May.

Hope everyone is feeling well. Looking forward to sharing all the ups and downs with you over the next 6 months!

Replies

• Options
    Welcome and congrats hun. Sorry about your loss, must have been so nerve wracking this time around with the bleeding but all is well!

Look forward to getting to know you xx
  • Options
    Welcome to dis image glad everything at 12 week scan was hunky dory! Sorry to hear of you loss too, can't imagine how nervous you must have been feeling this time round!

Have you had alot of preg symptoms ? image x
  • Options
    Huge congrats and welcome image So sorry to hear of your loss but I'm pleased everything is going well this time round. xxxx