Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

So excited!

Well I'm finally feeling better girls image and I hope you are all well too.

We're off to view a new build house to rent this morning and I'm so bloody excited!! I just hope that no one else has gone for it as I do have my heart set on it as it's in a great location. Only downside is we will lose space down stairs but gain a small box room upstairs! I'm willing to sacrifice a few things just so I don't have to live next to my current neighbours and on a main road!

Cherries 17+6 xx

Replies

• Ohh good luck hun. I hope you get it! We are hoping to move not too long after baby is born. Maybe early in the new year to let Christmas by first.

Let us know how it goes

xx
  • I loved it, although it is a lot smaller down stairs than what we have now which has me slightly worried, however the pros outweigh the cons. My son ran out in front of the busy road a few weeks ago and almost got knocked down (the road is literally 2 metres from my door) so for that reason alone we've said we will take it, now we've just got to wait to hear back from them as 3 other people are also interested.

Ideally we would love a council place but we live in Cornwall a d the housing is awful, I enquiries and we would be waiting years for something to come up.

Hopefully you get a move then, that would be an ideal time to move with a baby in tow xx