Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2012

nearly half way through ladies....

It just came to me when reading the 20 week scan thread that we will all soon be at the half way point, now i'm really really really really excited! Can't wait to start baby shopping properly and not just window shop on sites.

i made a couple of calls today to arrange to view the Jane Solomon Pushchair and car seat which converts into a carrycot. i'm pleased i made my enquiries early as not very many places stock them and i don't just want to buy of the internet as it could turnout to be too heavy or not fold down easily and so on.

Apart from that I'm enjoying my week off work and looking toward to my scan.

how is everyone else spending the Easter season/ period?

Replies

• Yipppeeeee! x
  • woohooo! Can't wait. I was working with my mum Easter Sunday but dh met me at hers with the kids for dinner. Got a fridge full of chocolate so I'm happy image

xx
  • OMG that hasnt occured to me yet that we are almost half way through! hahaa how exciting ... and scary we havent prepared anything yet! IM keeping my double buggy i have the Babyjogger City select,as my ds2 will only be 12 months, and possibly getting the buggy board as ds1 will only be 3 and 7 months and he is a small kid lol god at least i should shift some calories pushing that around! haha

Easter was meant to be a lovely weekend, instead we all caught the norovirus and havent eaten much since sunday morning plus im allergic to chocolate, but the kids have a ridiculas amount of the stuff think its cake making time for the babygroups and preschool! lol

xx
  • Ooh, mumma22beauboys, how do you find the baby jogger city select? We have just ordered it. We love how versatile it looks with so many combinations! Cannot wait to pick it up to try it out with ds before the twins arrive image

I can't believe the half way mark is looming either. It definitely seems quicker than the first pregnancy. Must be running around after a 1 year old that does it...not much time to think about things like with the first!!