Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Sept 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Braxton Hicks

Started getting Braxton hicks contraction  image  I know it's not really a big deal lol but so exciting to know that my body is preparing it's self, plus I tend to get them when I'm lying down and can really see the bump stick up a lot more than normal. lol

xx

Replies

• Wow, that's early to get them! Your body is very prepared!! I must say I'm dreading them, i got them loads with my son from about 28 weeks & by the end it was driving me nutty!!!
  • I'm sure as I get bigger they will become a pain in the neck but i'm quite enjoying them just now.  Not getting loads, just a couple a day  image

• Ooo me too tweedledee1 I have to say it is exciting but I do find them sooo wierd! They started a few weeks ago, after an argument with my crazy mother! Lol my husband wasn't too please, he thought I was stressing myself out lol. But baby is soooo active aswell I wasnt worried can see it kicking now too eeep going soo fast! X
  • oh I can't wait til I can sit at night and just watch the bump.  Used to love going to bed with a cuppa and just lying in silence watching.  So excited!!  It's true what they say, no matter how many kids you have, the feeling never changes! x