Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Aug 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

let the nausea and tiredness commence

2»

Replies

• I'm the same, but as of yet i'm in the morning! Which is really good, since i've been spotting! never thought i'd be so glad to be sick! I had it evenings with dd1 though!

Toddler+morning sickness= hellish! I'm finsing i'm nauseas if i have an empty stomach, so i drink abit of orange juice since it's not too bad in reverse! Come about midday i can keep food down so long as i don't have anything with remotely any flavour, nor more than a few mouthfulls!!

I get married in 4.5 weeks so hoping i feel abit better by then!

xx

• Oh congratulations on getting married. Toddler+early pregnancy +up and coming wedding seems the most stressfull time anyone can go through dunno how our doing it. In a weird way its great to be sick because its like another sign your really pregnant lol
  • Hello everyone image

This is my first pregnancy and I'm due 12th August. It still feels really surreal even saying those magic words "I'm pregnant" ! So excited though, and very glad to have others to talk to about it on here! So far only had one evening of feeling really sick, just hoping the actual sickness doesn't kick in over Christmas (probably will knowing my luck!)

x

• welcome mrs Biffy! congratulations! I am due 9th and was really really sick with my other 2. have some mild nausea ever so often but nothing drastic at the moment! am having an early scan on monday to check all is OK before we tell family at Christmas image so exciting! xx

• I'm feeling sick already too - I'm due 16th I think.  I was really sick with my first pregnancy, so I'm just waiting for it to really kick in over Christmas!  I can feel myself going off the same foods that made me want to throw up last time.

I'm only 5 weeks, but I was off work with sickness from 7-10 weeks last time.

Still, they say it's a good sign! image

• I'm 5 weeks and absolutely no symptoms whatsoever, feeling a bit panicky, although I remember they didn't properly kick in until week six with my son. But I do remember sore boobs and back ache. This time, nothing. I'm worried my progesterone is decreasing and I might mc but trying to hunk more positively. Anybody else with absolutely no symps?
  • Don't worry gem I was the same at 5 weeks I had slightly sore boobs but nothing really else not even tiredness now I'm 7 weeks and it has hit me like a ton of bricks. I'm sick morning noon and night even had to go to doctors today because I didn't know if I had the stomach bug that's making the rounds or was it actually pregnancy related. So don't worry it will prob hit u in a few weeks. Positive mental attitude image x
  • Thanks LittleNikki, I keep looking at my boobs! lol

Ive been to see the doctor today so she can send off for my booking in appointment and she mentioned the possibility of an early scan due to the ectopic, so it would be lovely in if i could see the bean tucked away in the right place! The worst moment ever going for a scan and her saying "there's nothing in your womb".  With my Son we heard the heart beating first before we could see the screen and we both started blubing, and the nurse was lovely and printed us a little picture of him.. just a little blob with arm buds! lol

I defo could do with missing the morning sickness this time, as it was the first 4 months with the head down the loo every night without fail. how i still managed to gain 4 STONE!!! I'll never know! lol

• I had really bad sickness and nausea last week, and then I've had that norovirus over the weekend so actually now my morning sickness doesn't seem so bad! I feel nauseous this morning, just trying to sip some orange juice. I can't eat until around 10am at least.

Good luck if anyone gets that norovirus! If I hadn't have stopped being sick Sunday morning I was all for going up to a&e to get some fluids inside me. Me and lo are going to leave the house this morning for the first time since Saturday afternoon! It's a killer!

Xx
  • GEM I'm pretty much the same too, have on off sore boobs and some cramping and thats it. Im 5 weeks yesterday/today. Panicking too as had mc before DD i have a clearblue digital left and gonna do it tomorrow morning to see if ive gone from 2-3 to 3+ image fingers crossed. Hope you do get your early scan x x x

• I skived off work today and have only just got up but feel so much better for it been feeling realy sick to the point where I'm waiting over loo just incase on and off for a week which is making me anxious as being sick panics me tryiNg to find something to ease the nausea I hate ginger and that's all that comes up

I have ad back ache and my boobs are huge I'm still bf my son to and it's not helping
  • hi

how is everyone ?? iam in a very happy mood, seen my little babies heartbeat today, feelin less nervous now as growing in the correct place, this is goin to be the best christmas ever x

hope you are all well x
  • I still dont feel like anything is happening - I've stopped being sick (only 3-4 times) and I dont have sore boobs, back or anything. last time I had so many things that told me I was pg, but nothing this time image 

hope all is OK - I hate feeling so paranoid, but can't help is since I lost my wee boy - this is my rainbow baby and I dont want anything to happen again x

• hi, flee24

it is hard to feel excited after having such a rough year, but i have my fingercrossed for us all i hope we all have lots of luck with us this time round.

when are you booked in for your first scan ? i have another one in about 3 weeks , i will be around 9/10 weeks, so iam going to be very nervous again when that time comes, until then iam just trying to relax a little.

i still need to book in with the midwife to arrange dating scan.

hope your feeling ok

• Hi queenasanti. Not had any appointments thru yet, only went to docs last Wednesday so don't expect anything thru before the new year. Fx my little beans sticks around long enough for my scans x
  • Well my Christmas dinner consisted 2 rounds of toast. sickness is killing me all food is turning me even coke turns me. anyone else feeling the same?
  • Bless you! Not feeling too bad at the moment- managed my christmas dinner although found I wasn't overly hungry- feel sick randomly at the moment. Will feel ok one minute, the breathing heavy and having to keep myself focused on not being sick! Merry christmas!! X
  • Still nothing for me, and a few cramps today. Feeling very anxious. Can't help but feel worried.
  • I had a little cry this morning as all food tastes horrible and the food i can eat i throw back up. feeling miserable. anyone else felt like this or am i just being hormonal?