Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Aug 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Getting to know each other!

Hi all,

Thought it would be nice to get to know more than a username for each other! Shall we do;

Baby number: 2 (got a dd who will be 2 in April)

How long were you ttc: Only 1 month with this babba!

Will you find out the sex? Nope! Team yellow this time! I got talked into it last time, definitely not this time!

Due date? 3rd August!

Look forward to getting to know you all!

S(6+5)

xx

Replies

Baby number: 3 dd who is 13 and ds who is 4

How long were you ttc: 2 years!

will you find out the sex?: No! we're team yellow too image

Due date: 9th August

Kirsty (5+6)

Baby number: 2  DD1 is 3

How long were you ttc: 6 Months

Will you find out the sex? YES image was team yellow last time so fancy a change this time

Due date? 20th August

J (4+2) xx

Baby no: 3!! We have dd1 who is 4 in January and dd2 who is 19 months

How long were you ttc: we weren't this is a surprise baby!

Will you find out sex: no, we found out with our girls but as this is a surprise baby we will stay team yellow

Due date: 22 August

Baby number: 3 (have 2 boys, 2 1/2 and 4 1/2)

How long were you ttc: negative 1 month ( we were going to start trying this month!)

Will you find out the sex? yes, though will keep it to ourselves... i know all i will get tho is ooooh are u hoping for a girl.... and tbh i think id prefer a boy, a little girl would scare me lol!

Due date? 15th August!

• Button84 ill get the oh are you hoping for a boy comment as we have 2 girls! As long as baby is healthy I'm not bothered about the sex. As soon as dd2 was born I had will you try for a boy now, as if my girls weren't good enough it's so annoying!

I bet your boys are the best of friends image xx
  • Yeah we keep getting the "are you hoping for a boy? A boy would be perfect!" Buttons, i'm the opposite, a little boy would scare me. I just can't imagine us having a boy, i have no idea why?! If i did i'd be thrilled either way. I just like the idea of being able to say to OH, "Get the girls ready etc" Ha! xx

• Yeah we keep getting the "are you hoping for a boy? A boy would be perfect!" Buttons, i'm the opposite, a little boy would scare me. I just can't imagine us having a boy, i have no idea why?! If i did i'd be thrilled either way. I just like the idea of being able to say to OH, "Get the girls ready etc" Ha!

No first timers yet?

xx

• Yeah lady2188 I love saying "my girls" xx

Baby no: I'm the first first-timer! very excited  image

How long were you ttc: we'd only just talked about it so bit of a surprise I fell pregnant almost straight away. 

Will you find out sex: I'd like to, haven't even asked DH about it yet though! 

Due date: 12 August

S (5+4) x

Baby number: 2 we have a dd born march 2010.

How long we're you ttc: just this month.

Will you find out the sex: yes!!!

Due date: 22nd August

Eee mrs-w we have the same due date.

R 4 +1
  • Hi ladies!

Baby number: 2

How long were you ttc: unofficially 4 months, officially 2 months

Will you find out sex: hmm not sure yet, had yellow bump with first but not sure what I'd prefer this time!

EDD: 12 August

L (5+5)
  • Wantingbaby which bit of Wales are you in?

Baby no: 2

Trying: 1st month

Will I find out sex?: Yes, loved the experience of finding out last time and want to know again.

EDD: 20th Aug

Baby no: my first image exciting yet very scary as don't know what to expect

Trying: we were going to wait till new year to officially try but I had come off the pill to let my body get back to normal. Off pill 3 months

Will I find out sex: yes def. I can't wait for anything. Me and oh have already swapped Xmas presents lol bad as each other

EDD: 4th Aug

Nic (6+6)
  • Hi all - I'm totally new to all this. Got my BFP yesterday and I'm so excited/nervous I can't sleep, hence the time of this!!

Baby: Number 1!!!!

Trying: 6 months, I have PCOS so we were on the due to start Clomid in Feb. I was totally relaxed about everything and its just happened!!

Wil I find out the sex: Def not - team yellow

EDD: hard to predict as my periods/cycle is no irregular due to PCOS but think 15th. Have my docs app on Tues so going to ask for an early scan.

Can't wait to get to know everyone - congrats on all of your news, best Christmas present ever!!!
  • Forgot age: 30!!
  • Micromonkey  Swansea South Wales image x

• Hi ilovemyhubs! Where abouts in Essex are you? Xx
  • Gem78 - you just lost your title of oldest.....I just turned 35 at the end of November. image

Baby: Baby No 2 (sadly first baby passed away at the start of October - neo natal)

Trying: 1st cylce of trying - we waited for first period after losing Dexter and managed to fall straight way)

Wil I find out the sex: Yes, to help us prepare for how we'll feel knowing if its another little boy.  Either way as long as our baby is healthy, but it'll just help my mind set that little bit more.

EDD: I think it'll be approx 22nd August - not sure just how back to normal my cycle got since I only had the one.....but clearblue works out exactly as I thought it would.

Good luck ladies - I'm scared, nervous and excited x

• GEM78 - hello from Hampshire! Whereabouts are you if you don't mind me being nosy? I'm in Southampton : )