Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Aug 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

After a horrible year....I got my BFP today :)

Ladies - this morning I got my BFP.  My first baby was born on 30th September at 28w + 2, and sadly passed away 2 days later.....his due date is 21st December so between that and Christmas my husband and I were dreading this time of the year.  Our little angel Dexter has been keeping an eye our for us, and I'm so happy (but scared) that things have happened so quickly.

My EDD is 22nd August - will make the call to the Dr's in the morning.

Here's to a boring 9 months x

Replies

• Congratulations Hun! So sorry to hear you've had such a terrible year. Your little angel will be looking over you all, I'm sure!

Fingers crossed for a boring standard pregnancy! Good luck and best wishes! Welcome to the group! Xx
  • thanks Lady2188 image  excited to be part of the group x

• Welcome flee! So sorry to hear of your loss- little dexter will be keeping an eye on your little bean I'm sure!! Here's to an uneventful 9 months!! X
  • thanks Kirvi image I hope he is definitely keeping an eye on us x

• So sorry for your loss hun, Dexter will be deffo watching over you. congrats and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months  x x

• I'm so sorry to hear about your beautiful angel dexter, but what a lovely early Christmas present to get your bfp

Wishing you lots of luck for a healthy pregnancy

Xxx
  • Congratulations on your BFP!!

So sorry you have had such a tough year, I'm sure Dexter has sent you a lovely bean to take care of you. Really hope you have a boring simple pregnancy. We have the same due date! Hope te doctors are reassuring tomorrow xxx
  • Fingers crossed you breeze through with no problems! X
  • Congratulations!! So sorry to hear what you've been through xx But hopefully this is Dexter's way of looking after you. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy xx
  • thanks lovely ladies - just waiting on my first appointment coming through for m/w and early scan.....scary times ahead and only 6w + 5.....feels like it's going to go so slowly for me speaking with people, just wish it was this week so I could focus!

AM x