Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Aug 2013

Scan dates?

Anyone got their scan date through yet? Mines 15th Jan, 3 weeks today! Then I've got a consultant appt on 22nd due to previous section. Thought we could make a list of all our scan dates x

Replies

• Havnt even booked in at docters yet lol, dont want to tempt fate sp waiting another week image but will add my date on when i get it, will just be happy if i stay preggy lol

• I have my midwife app on new years eve and scan 2nd Jan week tomorrow cannot wait so nervous and excited
  • I have my booking in appointment on 8th jan my midwife should book me in for a scan that day hopefully I will be nearly 9 weeks can't think when having dating scan though? Can't wait for scan although feeling very anxious about it and no doubt will be under consultant care again
  • I havent had anything through yet but assume that's because of the time of the year - only went into the Dr's last Wednesday.  Hopefully will have an early scan around 8 wks (up to 10th Jan) due to now being consultant lead this time round.  

Will keep you posted when I get my letters thought image

xxx

• We are going to book an early scan for 19th Jan when ill be 8.5 weeks, unfortunately can't make any of the earlier dates as got a big project on at work. We had a early scan at 8 weeks with our ds too x
  • I'm worried to and worried not to. I have a feeling something's not right but having had a horrible early scan there is nothing worse. But we also needed an early scan with my son which was amazing. I think I will I just am dreading bad news.
  • Haven't got scan date yet- got doctors on Friday- and midwife on 8th jan. prob looking at 12 weeks can bring around 21st jan. can't wait till nothing is a secret anymore and we can be happy and less anxious! X
  • no scan date yet but seeing my MW tomorrow and think we will make a booking in apt, but i think  my scan wont be until first week in feb maybe as i am only 5 + 5 

i keep thinking about booking an early reassurance scan, i had early scans with my dd due to bleeding, im keeping everything crossed i dont have any bleeding this time xx

• Hello Soexcited, sorry to gatecrash but I think we chatted when you and I were having our first child. I am from Bishop, and I am currently in due in June 2013 having our 2nd. How are you doing?x

• I've got an early scan on Monday. Keeping everything crossed x
  • ive already been getting early scans, due to past. ive seen my little baba heartbeat, at about 5/6 weeks and iam due to go back again when iam around 9/10 weeks, and my booking appoinment is the next day so wont be long till we get a dating scan and we can let this secret out, praying all is well x
  • We did Apricot moon, congrats on your pregnancy. Where you hoping to deliver? I work in bishop but live in crook x
  • My scan date is 29th Jan - feels like ages away! I'll be 12 weeks then. I suppose it's a food thing if all is well because there will be more to see! If all is not well it will have made the wait agonising. My friend just found out that her 2nd baby had died at the 12 week scan - very upsetting. I guess it's just a case of crossing finger's & toes and waiting. I have my 2nd midwife appointment on the 16th. Sort of looking forward to it, sort of not. I had problems at the end of my last pregnancy & so I expect she'll want to get the consultant involved which I find quite stressful. Still waiting in my GTT results too. Bleurgh. Feels utterly different this time around and the first three months are so weird because you don't want to totally accept that your pregnant just in case there's something wrong. Hope these scans all come round quickly & all the babies are doing perfectly in there!
  • Excuse all typos! My daughter hasn't slept for three days thanks to a nasty virus and it's starting to take its toll on my brain!image
  • Soexcited I delivered in Darlo the last time as consultant lead, so will probably do the same this time. What about you?x

• I've only just been given my booking in appointment for the 29th January! A whole month to wait still and it's not even a scan. I'll be 12+1 by then and I just want some reassurance. Trying not to pull my hair out at the moment image

• Hi ladies, I haven't managed to get on here for ages! I had my booking in on Friday and should get my dating scan date through next week, I'm guessing it'll be last week of Jan. I think we're goin to book an early scan for two weeks today, I just want to know everything's ok! We ended up having an early scan with DD and it was so reassuring. Hope you're all doing ok xx
  • Still waiting your head image - went to the docs on 19th Dec and nothing through yet but I guess the post is slow over Christmas. Can't wait to find out. Think it will be last week in Jan
  • I have my booking appt on 16th jan (10weeks) and my scan 4th feb (13weeks). I could've had an appointment for my scan last week of jan but work is so busy for me in jan I couldn't get time off to go (my choice).

We had an early scan with DS due to a brief bleed and major panic from me. I'm so tempted to have one this time round. Just want to know everything's ok. But then I know jan will fly by for me and I'll have the excitement of the scan at the end of it! So ATM that's what's keeping me from booking an early one!!

Xxx
  • We've booked our early scan for 19th, feels like ages away. Apricotmoon i had my ds in darlington too x