Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Aug 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hello!

Hi ladies, hope everyone is doing ok? Can I join you please? I'm 8 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child and feeling so rough with morning sickness bleurgh!! I think my edd will be around the 10th August! So excited just wish this sickness would go away already lol! Looking forward to getting to know you all xx

Replies

• Hey. congrats. i feel your pain sickness is killing me morning noon and night. this is my first so just hoping it goes away soon x
  • Congratulations! I too have just started to feel sick constantly and the only thing that helps is eating! I am due on the 7th x
  • congrats honey! im 6 weeks with baby no3 (very much a shock as we werent trying!)

im feeling good at the mo hoping sickness stays away

hope you feel better soon xxxx

• I feel your pain too!! Feeling so so sick on and off all day and night, sometimes just constantly. I don't think I felt this awful last time! I haven't been eating much but when I do manage to eat its carbs like bread or crisps. I'm totally off chocolate which is very unlike me, especially this time of year!! Hope you all feel better soon (and me!!) xx
  • Thanks for the replies ladies! Happy-mrs-s that's exactly like me I'm usually a chocoholic and I love my food but can't eat hardly anything at the mo, I can't wait till I want food properly again!! Lol!! Lets hope this sickness ends soon for all of us xx
  • Me too image I've noticed I feel much more sick if I'm very tired - which is most of the time!! It's baby number 2 for me too - also due 10th, although I think it is the 12th based on OV. Hope we all start to feel better pronto.
  • hi, iam glad its not just me then, i thought that when you are pregnant you cant stop eating. At the moment i just feel like ive got to try and eat to keep my baby growing, but really i dont feel like a thing, apart from salt n vinger walkers and pure orange juice theses seem to be the only things i actually enjoy having the min,

apart from feeling sick, and headaches iam rather happy as deffo in need of a bigger bra so i guess thats an advantage to it all, haha

take care everyone x
  • Congratulations image im 12+3 today and have managed 3 whole days without being sick!!! Yaay lol I hope it calms down for you all soon image