Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Aug 2013

Early bleeding

Hi..I'm 16 , & recently got 2 positives and 1 negative on 3 hpt. Figuring that 2 out of 3 positives was enough evidence itold the father as well as my bestfriend. But thats it . Ihave been having almost every sign in the book so none of that is questionable. Iam slightly petrified however, yesterday istarted bleeding. ihavnt been to the doctor yet (sadly) but ihave been taking prenatal vitamins as well as an extra folic acid supplement as iheard it was god for the baby. My lmp was 11/1/12 so ikinda got an idea of my edd and how far along ishould be which is 9w1d to the day of 1/4/13. But why am bleeding? itis period like bleeding however it is much much lighter, clotless, and not really painful. Is this normal? Idont feel it is a miscarriage, but any feed back would be awesome. Thanks,

Replies

• I would just make an appointment with your Dr & see if they can refer you to your hospital's early preg unit honey xx

• Hi hun

I have also had a bit of bleeding through this pregnancy so try not to worry.  It's worth going to your GP and seeing if you can get an early scan though.  I hope everything it okay x