Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Aug 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Baby kicking :D

So ive been feeling flutters and little prods for a week now, and last night i was really struggling to sleep so decided to give bump a rub on my back, and i can only describe it as feeling like a speed bump at the bottom of my belly, it felt so wierd!

So i gave it a poke and a rub and got a HUGE kick in return and felt it on outside with my hand! so exciting! Hopefully hubby will feel it soon as hes getting impatient!

Anyone know why my belly felt so wierd? the speed bump has gone again now, is it depending what position baby is in?

Anyone else feeling there baby move yet? xxx

Replies

• Hi

I have the speed bump feeling sometimes...maybe when the bladder is full? But I am not sure. 

Sprout is doing somersaults or something as my tummy feels like it's turning upside down at times. Lots of kicks which I love as I know that movement means sprout is doing ok.

Hope you're feeling ok otherwise. image

xxx

• Yeah all is good image been trying to get big kicks out od flump but looks like ill have to be happy with the one for now lol but like u said, atleast we know there doing ok in there!

Id emptyed my bladder when i had the speed bump, my friend said it might depend on how babys laying image

You feeling better now?

• Much better thanks although other aches and pains hae started...lol!! 

My hubby got to feel sprout kicking last night, couldn't believe the movements! He had cold hands so maybe that helped? With my other 2 I craved ice cubes, think it makes them wriggle a little! image xx

• Babys been moving loads lots of prods and pokes, and the odd kick lol so nice to feel cant wait for my scan next week