Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Aug 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Scan pictures

Replies

• Options

11+5  

• Options

aww hello baby! got my 20 week scan in a week image eeek excited image

• Options

My little boy at 12+4 weeks and 20+4 weeks

• Options

This is our 20 weeks scan...never uploaded as noone was joining in image

• Options

Not a very good picture....but it'sthe 20 week scan! image

• Options

My baby has such a round head image

• Options

Seems to be holding it different to others! How's things supersquish?

• Options

Going well- had my glucose tolorence test today- that was joyful....lol 27 weeks today woohoo! Got 3 more days to work then im on holiday for 2 weeks image yey hows bout you? 

• Options

Oh I'm good thanks, can't shake this cough (there seems to be a little asthma in there as well). Excited about meeting sprout and considering how I want labour to go! You going anywhere nice for your hols? I don't need details (if you don't want)  just showing interest!! Or is it a case of decorating babas room? 

GTT tell me about it painful and boring at the same time, will you have your results by tonight? Well only if you are? Or is it different where you are? x

• Options

She said i would hear by post...so i guess i just wait and see image Hopefully we will be moving into our own place on 13th of june- so will be busy moving then. But the week before ill just put my feet up i think lol 3 more days to work! Really didnt want to get up this morning lol Asthma dosnt sound good, espesh with baby pushing up into our ribs now!

Flumps movments are becoming crazy- last night my belly was moving and jumping all over the place and some of the kicks took my breath away lol Our little ones will be hear before we know it!! so exciting!

• Options

Today sprout was (well) hard to dscribe but son said it was like it was using a hammer drill to get out!! Like really bad shakes or something? Strange but funny! As long as nothing is wrong. Will mention to mw Fri just in case. 

Didn't want to get up either today, a few late nights and early mornings don't do anything for us and our bumps! image

• Options

I dont do late nights haha 9-9.30 every night lol ^^