Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Dec 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TMI alert!

TMI alert ladies...I am totally paranoid checking every time I go to the loo and today I noticed a lot more CM than usual with a yellowy, creamy tinge (sorry totally TMI but I'm over analysing everything!). Googled it and can't find anything worrying, all down to heightend estrogen levels apparently but its worrying me sick already. It was like the consistency of EWCM around ovulation. Anyone else had more CM?

Replies

• Options
    I have had a few yellow patches but nothing major! I'm still terrified also! This waiting around is absolutely killing me! I'm a walking nervous wreck. Can't function properly either image
  • Options

This is totally normal, it's your body getting ready to be house to your little bean image x

• Options

I have had this too today. Totally normal.

SB x

• Options
    Thank you!!! I am going slowly mad here! After my m/c started with trace of brown blood then no red blood for another 3 days I am majorly paranoid! So scared its all going to happen again. I lost my last little bean at exactly 8weeks which is what I will be 2mro. That was one of the little milestones I set myself and I was feeling really positive and the time was starting to drag less. Now this has happened, and although I'm telling myself it's normal that doubt and fear has lodged itself firmly in my head. A week on Friday for my early scan...can't come quick enough!
  • Options
    I've had this since before I knew I was pregnant. I had my midwife apt on Monday and asked her and she said its perfectly normal and can stay throughout the entire pregnancy for some women. Tenna lady is my new best friend! x
  • Options

I really hope everything is fine mrscox and you're worrying about nothing! I'll keep my fc for you xx

• Options
    Is brown normal as I had some today... Not a lot though. Also had some spotting last night and today? image
  • Options
    Two shoes - yes, it can be. Try not to worry too much. I had this around 6 weeks, had a scan and all was fine. Hope it goes off. x
  • Options
    Thanks so much. My mind is just going into severe overdrive. X
  • Options
    I have had this too, mostly cream/ white sometimes clear. I had awful discharge when pregnant with ds, at 32 weeks I had so much I thought my waters had gone! Very scary, got checked in hospital and luckily was fine, and was told discharge was normal though they agreed I had a lot ! Not nice! Hoping I don't get so much this time but at least know what to expect a bit more. X
  • Options
    Has your spotting gone off today Two Shoes?
  • Options
    Sure has - major relief! Feeling much better and a little more relaxed. Just super tired and can't shake it off. Sitting in work like a zombie image

How are you feeling? Xxx
  • Options

Two shoes - that's brilliant. I think when I went for my scan the midwife said that most women have a brown form of spotting around 5-7 weeks and not to worry. Easier saidthan done...

Im feeling rough - sickness in the form of feeling and being (!) and tiredness. I'm wishing my next 4 weeks away! 

x