Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Dec 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Really Scared!

I have been spotting brown stringy mucus over the past few days. Wasn't too worried as I was told it was normal, however, last night there was some blood on the paper too. Shouted my hubby and he just froze. I put on a sanitary towel and went to bed. Got up at 7am this morning for the loo and it was just brown again! Went back to bed to relax with a book and nodded off until 9, went to the loo and there's red blood again, but not a lot. I'm so scared! Phoned my fertility nurses and there's no answer yet so will keep trying but just wondered - surely this isn't normal?! 

Replies

• I hope everything is ok Twoshoes! fc xxx

• Me too image 

Clinic said to monitor it over the next 24hrs and let them know if it gets worse. I can feel my dreams slowly slipping through my fingers image

• Aww hum I'm sorry was the blood red or pink xx

• Pink then red. Not a lot though...

• It's mostly brown though... I'm so scared & confused!

• Well if it ant red it's a very good sign I had a bleeding my scan what they said old period period and I will either bleed it out pink and brown blood or I will absorb it and I did absorb it buta lot women bleedput out is ther not anywhere you can just go in I phoned my hospitals early pregnancy unit and straight away said I'm worried because ,my miscarriages and pain nd said I can walk in for a scanI tomorrow is there no. Hospital what has that where do you live ? XD fingers crossed for you x

• I think my worst fears are now reality... It's heavy red blood... image 

• Feels like I am having a bad period. I also have period like cramps image

What should I do? My nurse said to monitor it for 24hrs but I know this looks bad... 

• Hun go hospital I spoke to my hospital before about cramps but they said of I bleed any red  blood I need to go in soon ASAP go your hospital have you got a eclink pregnancy clinic in hospital x

• Well it's official. I miscarried this afternoon. Absolutely devestated. Heartbroken for my husband who was inconsolable. We will get there though. 

Wishing all you lovely ladies all the very best and hope you all have a happy and healthy pregnancy. 

hope I can come back again one day xxxxx

• Aww Hun did you go hospital ? I'm soo sorry I have been through to and they are so hard scary and devastating  and one of the worst things to go through my heart goes out to you and your husband I hope Your time comes again soon if you haven't been hospital  make sure you do to make sure everything passed as one my close family members dident and got a infection and can't have kids now sothey checked out I can't say sorry rough for you your allays welcome here xxxx

• Oh I'm so so sorry, it's just so unbelievably unfair image Hugest hugs xx

• I'm so sorry to hear this. Thinking of you. xx

• I am so sorry to hear this Two shoes. I had my fingers crossed for you. Look after you and yours. XXXX

• So sorry Twoshoes this story is so familiar to me, your story is exactly the same as my last pregnancy. So sorry you've gone through this, big hugs xxxxx

• oh hun im so sorry to read your devestating news. Big hugs to u and ur husband. xxx

• I'm so sorry to hear this ,  sending you lots of love and thoughts x

• Twoshoes I'm so very sorry.. So very unfair. Sending you the warmest of hugs xxxx

• so sorry to hear this Twoshoes, I'm gutted for you, I know how devastated you are feeling (I had a mmc 2 weeks ago). keep supporting each other and give yourself time to work it through. sending best wishes xx