Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Dec 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

9 week scan

9 week two days scan tomorrow, and i am actually looking forward to it, herd little bean on doppler again last night beats at 170 pm!! but it keeps moving and making it hard to find image lol xxx

Replies

• Options

i have one of those dopplers, found my babys heartbeat at 9wks 3days, was 165 bpm. then he would move and i would loose it lol. i recorded it on my fone and kept listening to it and showing everyone lol xxx

• Options

Glad you're feeling better about tomorrow now missy moo. I ordered a doppler this morning. x

• Options

Good luck Hun hope your scan goes well and same can hear my baby kicking through Doppler and heartbeat very fast but it will boot because dont think likes it then zoom of haha xx

• Options

Haha ours don't like it stays still then zooms off lol xxx

• Options

Haha aww abit like ours can't wait find if a little girl or boy  xx

• Options

9 week scan went went well. Had booking in appointment aswell midwife was shocked to find baby on her doppler xxx

• Options

Ah what a lovely pic missy moo.. Can't wait for my scan now but don't even hav a date yet image glad all went well x

• Options

aww lovely pic glad evreything went well I feel like I'm having a sumo at my 9 week scan quite big and at my dating one wow its huge  haha hope your okay xx

• Options

haha im looking forward to my 12 week one, not had date yet xx

• Options

Ive got my 12 week scan on monday amd I so cant wait, I had a scan at 9 and a half weeks so I know my baby is ok. Just want to make it official now. xx

• Options

Lovely picture missymoo. You must feel tons better. 

I had my 12 week scan this morning. All was ok but measuring slightly under for the downs test so I go back next Friday for another scan. Lovely seeing bubba wriggling about. 

x

• Options

Aww great picture.  It must be great to have that piece of reassurance everything is going okay.

Does anyone know if they normally try to listen to the heartbeat at the first booking appointment?  I don't remember from my first time around.  I have started getting quite anxious as my morning sickness has subsided and I had it so bad for weeks last time but I don't see a midwife until next Thursday.  I really want her to check for heartbeat for some reassurance.  

• Options

Mine only checked as I told her I heard it on my doppler and she didn't believe me lol so she tyred and found it xxx

• Options

Mrs L I think it depends how many weeks you are. Most midwives won't attempt prior to 12 weeks due to freaking out the mother if they can't find it. I'm 11+1 and tried for ten minutes yesterday with a Doppler but couldn't find it. i know all was ok as I had a scan yesterday so I'm not freaking out about it. x

• Options

Thanks.  Thats why I didn't buy one last pregnancy for the potential freaking out side of it!  I hope I am just a bit luckier with my symptoms this pregnancy fingers crossed.  

• Options

Mrs L my symptoms went last week between Friday and Tuesday. Came back yesterday with a vengeance! And today I can't even stomach the smell of food! x