Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Dec 2013

So emotional!

Is anyone really teary at the moment? I've just found myself crying at the end of toy story! x

Replies

• YES! And it's a real shock as I was a huge ball of rage with my little boy. I cried at home and away the other day, that's not normal!

I just feel generally a bit fragile and i'm not a fragile person at all, i'm robust! How funny as I was just thinking about this!x

• I don't remember being like this when pregnant with my son. I'm like you in that I feel so fragile. Sickness and tiredness is clearly taking its toll. I hate wishing time away but I'll be so glad when I feel a bit more like me again. Hopefully in the next few weeks! x

• Same here! Just cried reading a blog about deaf children.  I'm thinking maybe there are some girls in here? My NCT groups was hilarious, us with boys were furious about everything and the ones with girls were sobbing at the tv times! 

• I'm a bit of both- easily riled, and easily upset- I'm not a football fan but was almost crying when the fa cup was presented.

• Maybe twins - one of each - Mrsjj?! x