Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Dec 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Gaviscon anyone...?

Well, the day my sickness stopped, my acid reflux started! I can't eat anything that doesn't bring it on, and so I'm having to carry around a bottle of gaviscon everywhere I go andshave resorted to gouging from the bottle. I'm such a classy chick! 

Anyone else got this yet?

Isuffered with this during my pregnancy with my son also, the day I gave birth wa the dayit's stopped! And he wasn't hairy before anyone paitoget row together!

x

Replies

• I got it bad with my first, am getting it already now at 6 weeks with no 2. It was so bad once when I was quite far on that I woke in the night to find an empty bottle of gaviscon. I was that desperate I put about 3oz of water in the bottle, shook it to get the residue off the sides and drank it. Bleuuueurgh! Did the trick tho lol! X

• I got it at 37 weeks with my son but gaviscon made me throw up so hoping I don't get it this time!x

• I had it all through last pregnancy but so far this time I haven't had it yet...

Oh and Judith my lo did have lots of hair!!!

SB x

• Oh my god, I should have spell checked before leaving that message - what a load of gobbledygook! Bloody apple!  x

• I had it Ibadan in the last trimester, so far so good this time x

• Its started already for me image.  I've just been taking the tablets but for some reason they weren't working yesterday. 

• Bought a bottle today as although, I haven't got any yet I can feel it is on its way!

Sb x