Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Dec 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

It's all so quiet...

...how is everyone doing? 

Ive had a proper little growth spurt the past few days and my bump has started to show properly. I think I've felt a few movements too since yesterday.

x

Replies

• Options

Hello! I have an undeniable bump too, popped much earlier with ds. My placenta is anterior again so won't prob feel anything until much later like ds.

I'm also starving and if I don't get carbs when I need them I turn into a woman possessed! 

• Options

My sickness is finally fading and turning into a ravishing hunger! My tummy seemed to pop a couple weeks ago but hasn't changed since.  Finally got my 12 week scan on Monday so to be honest I'm nervously awaiting it and almost stopping myself thinking about things until it's all a bit more real and official after the scan.

• Options

I have just been sick...thought I was getting past that now, I have a bump depending on what I wear! 

• Options

I thought sickness wearing off but quite bad tonight!!  Not actually sick, run to toilet and go to then it passes.  Comes in waves!!  Scan Thursday can't wait!!  Got a bump already too......  x

• Options

Mcrfi and M.S - my sickness got worse in the week before it went. I was physically being sick rather than just nausea. Hopefully yours will pass this week.

x

• Options

Sorry not replied in ages. Been checking in on my phone but for some reason can't post from it!!!

I was lucky and started feeling better after 10 weeks. I do get the odd bout of nausea still but usually it is becuase I am tired. Still can't somach the thought of a cup of tea so have been drinking boiled water!

I have a definate bump now which I love as it is less flab and more obviously baby bump. can't believe I have popped out so much earlier this time.

Just can't wait for those movements. Keep thiking I felt something but could be wind! Haha

How is everyone else?

SB x

• Options

Has anyone thought of starting a facebook group?  A lot of people find this easier for chatting on as it can be done from a mobile easier, and can still be set to keep it private.  Or has this been done and maybe thats why its so quiet on here?

We had one for my born in november mummies but it wasn't started until much later and we had all got to know each other well on the forum but it was a lot busier than this one.  One of the mums from that group who is in a new Due In group said they started a facebook group straight away but its not the same as everyone seems reserved, our group talked about everything and got quite personal on the forum whilst we had the anonymity.     

• Options

I was going to suggest this as a friend of mine swears by her Facebook group (also a november and now February mummy!). 

Im in, as it is much easier to log into Facebook from my phone than this site! 

x

• Options

I'll start a new thread to check that other people are keen and then we can set it up if theres enough people.

• Options

I agree! My due in group discusses everything! Am reluctant to do on there given baby expert published all our real names ages ago that came up on a google search!