Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Dec 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Christmas Day baby x

Hello, I'm new to this site and thought is pop by and say hello, and also to find other new first time mums And share tips.. I'm due on 25th December which is exciting , anyone else due at similar time ? 

Replies

• Options

Hi I had the 25th as my due date but at my 12 week scan they put me back to the 22nd, which I'm happy with - I'd like to have baby home before Christmas ideally!  My son came a week early so hope this one wont be late either!

I didn't plan for a Christmas bubs and am already worried about how to make birthdays special in the future!

• Options

How exciting! We tried for an Xmas baby but didn't fall pg till the cycle after. I'm due on feb 9th but my first was 10 days early and I've had an op since which has left me with an incompetent cervix so think I may well deliver closer to Xmas/new year x

• Options

I'm due on 18th December but as it's my first I'm hoping that I will go over term and have my little one on Christmas Day (my grandfather was born on Christmas Day so it would be nice to keep up th family tradition!...)

• Options

Hi I'm expecting my second child which is due Christmas Day my little boy is the 23rd Dec but I was 4weeks early with him so not sure of when il go but I definitely want before Christmas Day as its hard having a birthday at this time of year. My little one will be 6 this Christmas and now he asks can he not have his birthday when he is at school feel sorry for I'm.

• Options
    I'm due 22nd December image really hope he's here for the big day! But my suzy rayne predication said the 26th?! Could be a Boxing Day baba! X
  • Options

Hi,

I work on The One Show at the BBC. We would like to interview a couple who are expecting their baby on Christmas Day this year, to be part of a film on a modern day nativity.

The filming would just take an hour or so and we would come to your house just to speak to you about your preparations, how excited you are etc.

I would really love to hear from anyone who thinks they may be interested in this and would be free either today or tomorrow (Tuesday 17th) as it is for Wednesday's show.

Thanks so much for your time and I look forward to hearing from you,

Sarah

arah.carson@bbc.co.uk]sarah.carson@bbc.co.uk