Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Dec 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

20 week scans

Hi all

Unless I'm just going crazy, I can't find a post on here for everyone's 20 week scans!

I've got mine on 29th July and I can barely wait!  How have everyones gone and who is still waiting like me?

Would be nice to see some pictures and hear what we're having image xx

Replies

• Options

good luck hun i had mine 2 weeks ago having a little boy have you got any instincs of what you think your having xx

• Options

Hey ladies. I had mine today, I'm having a little girl it's was amazing to see I couldn't wait either! xx

• Options

hello leanne congratulations on your little princess so exciting aint it how are you? xx

• Options

Yeah I'm well thank you. And how about You? We can start and bury things now. It's really happerning!! X

• Options

Mine's on the 2nd of August, getting pretty impatient now! We're going to find out the sex so will post on here once we've been image x

• Options

good hun im fine thanks and haha i have nearly evreything i was a early buyer couldent resist x goodluck steph cant wait to hear the gender x

• Options

Sorry I haven't replied for so long, it seems the site has stopped telling me when I get responses! lol. 

I think I'm having a girl because in my opinion, she is being difficult!  We were trying for four months before getting pregnant and the one month I didn't mind getting a negative result was when we got a positive.  I only didn't mind because I didn't particularly want a Christmas baby but I'm not complaining really!  Then at first scan baby kept turning his or her back on us and when we went to listen to the heartbeat they were kicking so much you could barely hear it! lol.  My partner thinks its a boy though. But his opinion is based on absolutely nothing more than him wanting an excuse to watch Spiderman and Batman cartoons!! lol. 

We honestly don't mind either way though just really anxious to start buying cute outfits! lol. 

So lovely to hear about your little boy Missl and your little girl Leanne. 

My scan is tomorrow morning so I'll be sure to let you all know image

• Options

we had ours last week, little girl the dr thinks but she was very shy and not very cooperative! 

All the best for your scan tomorrow, let us know how you get on 

also, is tabitha your first name and do you like it? We have it shortlisted and i dont often meet people called Tabitha to see if they like their name? i think its fabulous!

tp

• Options

Hi Tiger-Pants

Tabitha isn't actually my name, its the name my mum wanted to give me but my dad wouldn't agree to it! lol.  I would've loved it as a name though image I think its cute and different!

Had a nightmare this morning!! Car broke down on the way to the hospital for scan! Had to run to my partner's parent's house and wake them up to take us!! lol. 

Then in the scan baby kept curling up into a ball so they couldn't see everything they needed to, certainly not the gender! lol. Another chance to try in two weeks time though! Fingers crossed for next scan!

• Options

Lovely pic,

& thats great news you get another scan- naughty baby! Sounds like my scan, baby was breech and the wrong way round and they had to prod and prod till she would move so they could get some measurements. Let us know how the next scan goes xx