Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in July 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Baby Number 3 Due End of July

Hello all, Just a quick post today. I am posting as just found out we are expecting baby number 3. We was trying. I am a bit worried as our second child now 2 and 4 months was born with heart defects and they wasnt picked up until he was 9 hours old. Not in pregnancy. Though he is my Hero 3 surgeries later, inc a pacemaker he's a star!!! 

I Have Avril lilly 4 and a half and Zander Jak 2 years 4 months almost. and I think I would be due 27th July with this one (not 100% yet) been a member of BE since pregnant with Avril in 2007. Still not good with abriviations lol 

Cassie xxx

Replies

• Options
    Congratulations Cassie. T of f's not hereditary is it? I know it must be a worry having gone through all that, but this baby shouldn't be any more likely to have problems than any other should it? Does Zander need any more surgery?

G xx
  • Options

Congrats and welcome! I'm sorry to here Zander had such a rough start but you must be so proud of him for being such a fighter. Its so hard to watch them go through so much when they're so tiny and vulnerable. Wishing you a healthy and happy nine months with a healthy bubba at the end of it.

-x-

• Options
    Congratulations on your bfp and welcome to our little group image

Sorry to hear about Zander's health problems but it sounds like he's strong and you are so proud. Can understand why you're concerned about this pregnancy, keeping everything crossed for bubs #3 image xx
  • Options

Thank you all for your welcoming messages image.

TOF not hereditory no, I have around 3% chance of another heart baby Cardio said when asked a while ago. 

Zander unfortunately needs many more surerys but they are trying to avoid for as long as possible and maintain his heart with meds until he's much bigger. He is a fighter yes & I'm Very proud. 

Cassie xxx

• Options
    Hey there missy! Wow this feels like 3yrs ago chatting to you on here! image

Speak soon on our group. C xxx
  • Options

Wow indeed image its crazy eh? 

Off for my scan & booking in appointment in morning eeeek xxx

• Options
    **Broody** wrote (see)
    Hey there missy! Wow this feels like 3yrs ago chatting to you on here! image

Speak soon on our group. C xxx

cassie1982 wrote (see)

Wow indeed image its crazy eh? 

Off for my scan & booking in appointment in morning eeeek xxx

Eeeeeeeekkk hello my lovely BIJ2010 ladies!!!!!!!! I'm adding myself to this group even though the twins are not due til August haha. Speak to you later on FB!

Love Nat xxxx

• Options

Eeeeeek hello sweetie image! hehe 

Speak soon image 

Cas xxx