Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in July 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

so far i have...

hi all well i havent been on here for a while so i thorught id do an uodate and love to hear where all you ladies are to...

i am 20 weeks with baby number 2 scan on tuesday we ahev decided not to find out the sex and are really excited that we arent going to find out! LOL

dh has painted the nursery today a nice ice lemon colour i still have all the stuff from my son who is 5 we had the complete giraffe nursery set form mothrecare so are using that again!!!!

i have been looking at prams/pushchairs etc and decided that i want a carrycot as i now have a school run to do and am thinking that if baby is aslepp when i get back i can just leave them in the hall way and not worry about how much time they are in the car seat etc i have been looking at the bugaboo and am thinking this is well worth the £ i did see the new graco evo ideally i love the silvercross elegance but its so big lol

i have lots of baby clothes in the loft and am going to sort them out over the next few weeks and see what ive got i have planety of sleeping bags mostly blue but i wont mind if i have a girl i will still use them they only sleep in them.

we are still discussing names.......

we are planning to go away for a few days easter and are very excited so is our son

would love to hear how you are all doing.

oh yeh i brought my tomee tippee botles and sterliser when the supermarkets ahd the baby events on

Replies

• I'm 20+3 now, had my scan last Friday and we are also staying team yellow.

Haven't really bought anything yet, I'll be able to reuse the stuff we have from my first born. I've bought one Winnie the Pooh sleepsuit image

Where are you going on holiday?? Would love to get away somewhere, haven't been anywhere since honeymoon 5 years ago lol, need a lottery win lol

Xx
  • Wow Summerbride, you've done loads! I've done nothing yet and bought nothing. Think I'm a bit superstitious although all feels more real since last scan. Have started having nursery ideas but we're focussing on trying to get our kitchen redone at end of the month. Maybe after that...!

Bryony, glad to hear you're now post scan too. We're also team yellow. OH tried not to look at the screen too much whilst lady took all the measurements in case he saw something! Still think ours looks like a boy though. We'll see!!

• I've bought a few romper suits as we mainly have newborn sleep suits from sept baby last time and will hopefully be a bit warmer if we have a summer! We are trying to move house, but so far been very unlucky with that. Want to know if we'll be moving before or after baby to decide whether to get all clothes down from loft and wash/sort them here.