Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Nov 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Fao missl

Missl just wondered how ur feeling hun and if u managed to get seen and scanned today? Hope all is well!! Thinking of u!! I'm paranoid today for the first time that my symptoms seem to be not much today. Hoping its the calm before the storm. Boobs hurt if I squeeze or prod them lol so keep checking that way but not feeling sick at all. Tmi but hubby and I managed l dtd with out my boobs hurting when he touched them so not sure what's going on. Xx

Replies

• Hello Hun thanks for asking I got seen and as bank holiday no scans but she moved it forward to tomorrow she said everything looks really good and she is sure there should be a baby this year so hopefully all counts on tomorrow as my progesterone is higher this time I'm like that symtoms go for day or hours and then bam there back she told me we get used to them aswell It's okay lol but that should be fine as we get used to things and sometimes when we poke and say have to be sore and there not are minds can play games how are you and lol bean today ? Xx
  • Aww that sounds reassuring hun, hope tomorrow goes ok! That sounds great what she is saying. I'm not too bad just not felt many symptoms today. I'm sure I'll be moaning tomorrow lol!! Xx
  • Thanks hun it should be can't wait aww yeh that's wat it is we moan either way lol xx
  • Glad to hear that Missl. Good luck today with the scan. Let us know how you get on xx
  • Can't wait to hear about ur scan. What time is it? I poas this morning as I was worried my symptoms were gone and was happy to see 3+ on the cbd. Guess I should just be thankful I'm not feeling sick. Xx
  • Thanks one more pls I will so nervous how are you.

Thank you 20 past 2 it all counts on today and never Been so nervous aww you will get the sickness back soon just wait lol xx
  • Not too much longer to wait then!! I will look out for ur update. Looking forwarding to getting this week over with and think it will go quick with me working everyday as I have my first midwife appointment next Thursday. Can't wait lol!! Just want to get a step further to knowing when I will have my scan etc. xx
  • I'm seeing my midwife this afternoon. I rang to get booked in and they had an appointment this afternoon. As I'm such high risk they want to see me sooner rather than later x
  • Good luck for your scan.

I poas on Saturday and got 3+ fairly instantly. Much joy.

Epac called and said they could move my scan forward after my spotting but I have decided to wait until the 8th as I'll be 8 weeks then x
  • Onemorepls good luck with ur appointment today- glad they will be keeping a close eye on u with all ur past pregnancy problems. It's better to be safe!!

Anxious mummy at least by waiting til ur 8 weeks u will be able to see something more than just a heart beat, baby will hopefully look more than just a blob!! Hoping the next week goes quite quick for u hun!!

Was just thinking the November mummies that are due at the beginning of the month must be due their 12 week scans in the next few weeks!! Xx