Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Nov 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Scan dates

I know some people have had or having early scans but thought would could share a scan date post so we can wish people good luck and well wishes for their up and coming scans! Maybe we could have a table or something. If u know ur date already post on this thread!! Anna 7weeks xx

Replies

• 8th April - 8 week scan

Should also be scanned in EPAC at 10 weeks and 12 if I feel necessary. Just hoping I have a sticky baby!

Awaiting a call from the mw too for my booking in appointment!! x

• I got my scan date today for 1st of may image
  • Mine is 24th April when I'll be (by dates of course!) 11wks and 6 days.

So very nervous already!
  • Hi ladies, I can't wait for mine! It's on 17th April and I'll be 11+5image

• Mine is 26th April, should be 11+5 by my dates. Cant wait to be official and tell people. Stop hiding in these oversized jumpers! Xx
  • Scan date is 9th may when I'm 12+2!! Can't wait! Xx
  • Mine is 18th and only be 10 week

Lol xx
  • i had a scan last week when i was 7+4 and will have my 12 week scan on may 2nd image

• Have mine today and really excited.. Nervous but excited felt like it took forever to get here.

• good luck lucky856, let us know how it goes x

• Good luck Lucky!! hope all goes well.  Carioke yours is not long now.  Bet you are counted down the days.  Sounds like lots of u are having ur scans before 12 weeks.  I'll be 12+2 on my scan day although midwife thinks i'm due 18th.  Will wait and see what the scan says coz 1 day doesnt make that much difference i wouldnt think.  

Is anyone nervous about the possibility of twins??  Im just hoping to see 1 heathly baby, but im nervious about the fact their could be twins.  We didnt have any twins in our last due in june 2010 group and all the mummies i still talk to that have had another sibling still no twins.  Just hope its not me lol!! My cousin is 18weeks pregnant with twins.  

Anna 8+3 XX

• mine is 16th now lol  rileysmummy or would been due same day but when she scanned me said im measureing 3 extra days lol  xx

• i was! hubby was going on and on about having twins it got me so freaked out. i was very glad to see only one bean at my early scan hehe.

• I am counting down the days although this morning it took me a while to realise I'm 11 weeks today!!image I'm sure hubby will disagree but at 40 this will probably me my last pregnancy!image so twins? bring it on!image hope you're all doing well xx

• Thanks everyone! The scan was amazing could here the heartbeat and see the little gummy bear dancing away.. It truly was incredible and I am still in awe. About 10 weeks now and not another scan until 20 weeks but feel so much more relaxed after the first one. I'd love to hear how everyone else is doing..

Best!
  • So pleased that your scan went well!  I bet it was amazing to see your little baby on the screen.  Enjoy the next 10 weeks till your scan, time flies by so fast! xxx

• Still waiting for my scan date .... Im only 8 weeks so should hear soon I hope ... the first scan is amazing I remember it so well with my first tears of happiness and emotions very special xx enjoy everyone image
  • I've had two already but twelve week one is on 1st may.