Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Nov 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Bleeding

So Good Friday I had a bit of browny blood.

Decided against going in yesterday for scan and to wait until Monday.

Just been to the toilet and I have started bleeding. Not bright red but browny red.

Epac can't see me until 11.55 tomorrow. I can't believe that this could be happening all over again.

Trying not to stress but can't help but be worried. This is how all the others have started. Bleeding then bad news.

Why am I so flipping unlucky,

Replies

• Oh Hun can u go to Epu today and explain or is that who has offered u an appointment tomorrow? I have read lots that brown colour blood is ok as it's old blood but red blood and pain is a concern. Try and think positive although that easy to say, I'm freaking out coz I'm not feeling nauseas any more. Hugs hun, try and get some rest and see if that stops the bleeding. thinking of u and my fingers are tightly crossed for a positive outcome xx
  • i have to say when i have bled it has been bad news but there are lots who bleed and its fine.  all you can do is wait until tomorrow I know its hard but it will come round soon enough.  wishing you lots of love xxx

• aww hunny are you okay  how your scan go xx

• Epac can't see me until 11.55 tomorrow.

Bleeding isn't heavy a bit clotty and mainly brown but a bit red.

Stomach is a bit achey.

When I miscarried naturally it was bright red and lots of it and painful.

So this is slightly different. Just calculated and my AF would have been due now so wishful thinking thinking that my body is just a bit screwed.

Can't bear the thought of game over xx
  • aww hun fingers crossed  last time i had  no bleeding as missed aww i hope our okay  some people have periods all way through nurse told me brown blood old red is fresh fingers crossed you know if your in pain and bleeding you should get seen straight away i did where do you live go er or to preganncy unit they have to scan you there and then xx

• Just wanted to wish u good luck for ur scan tomorrow xxx
  • fingers crossed for you hunny xx

• Good luck for tomorrow hun, really hope things are ok and u come back with good news xx
  • Thanks. Bleeding eased off last night and.I thought.it had stopped.this morning. Arrive in work go loo and.now more red coloured blood. Dull.ache / cramping in my belly. A waiting game. Iv come home as I did miscarry last time in work and if I am miscarrying id rather do.it at home.

Scan 11.55 so just praying and hoping etc.I get good news not bad x
  • Ur better off at home resting hun!! My fingers are so tightly crossed hun!! Really hoping all is ok!! Will be thinking of u! Xx
  • im praying for you hope everything is ok

• good luck hunny your a nov  member now image   let us know soon as xx