Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Nov 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FAO Carioke

Hey hun,

How did your scan go??  If u havent had it yet good luck and hope to see a pic!! XX

Replies

• Options
    I'm not she'll be up to posting. It was bad news I'm afraid, she's posted on the pregnancy page.
  • Options

just read her post. so so sad image hope shes ok.

• Options
    Hi ladies, I'm just so numb and keep thinking we should have our scan picture on the fireplace!image going for erpc tom so just hoping that goes ok! Thankyou for caring xx
  • Options

Aww hun, Im so so sorry!!!! Obviously didnt see your other post.  Biggest Hugs to you. Hope all goes ok or as best as it can.  Big hugs again!! XX

• Options

hi ladies, hope you're all well

I was going to have the erpc but I was advised by the doctor not to have the surgery so I was given tablets, so now I'm going through the awful process of passing it naturally! I am coming to terms with it better than yesterday and will try and keep positive. thankyou all for your kind words and support.

I wish you all the best of luck xxx

• Options

its so hard i feel so sorry for you as i went through tablet stage at nearly 12 week and  i was upset angry and all these feeling things will get better your will never forget your time will come and we are all here to help you xx

• Options
    I am very sorry to hear your news. It's devastating, I went through the same thing in December. Baby had stopped growing at 6 1/2 weeks but I should of been 12 weeks. I too had the tablets. One dose one day then admitted to hospital the next day for the second dose and to pass all tissues. It was a long hard few days but if I wanted surgical removal I was gonna have to wait a week and I just wanted if over with. Just want u to know I am thinking of u xxx
  • Options
    Thankyou! I think the worst is over!! Yesterday I felt like I was in labour with heavy bleeding which eased off late last night, so luckily I got some sleep. The pain and bleeding has subsided today but I feel really sad and empty! Not looking forward to facing everyone but I suppose the sooner I do the better it will be!

Xxx
  • Options
    I messaged through pregnancy thread. Now everything is passed you can start to move forward and pick yourself up. There's some lovely ladies in the ttc after mc forum. Wasn't meant to be this time but in a big believer in that you never get dealt anything you can't handle. Lots of luck and best wishes xx
  • Options

Thanks so much mrsallen08! xxx