Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Nov 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Scan pics

2»

Replies

• Bless you Calee, wish you the best of luck with the scan, I still got 4 weeks to go image x

• Aww calee sorry for your losses hope your ok good luck for Monday xx

• Hush puppy I don't really have a preference to be honest. Always saw myself with 2 boys but would be lovely to hav one of each. Hubby really wants a girl but I'm sure it's another boy. 

Dani I think ur baby is a girl looking at ur scan pic. Do u hav any thoughts? 

Chat away calee its nice to talk to other mummies to be!! Good luck for ur next scan xx

• Rileysmummy all the familys want it to be a girl, at first i thought girl now gut instinct says boy again which is what i want (but healthy is perfect for me) image xx

• Same as me just a healthy baby would be perfect. They all are saying girl but I'm sure it's another boy. X

• Hey Found out i was pregnant about 4 weeks ago now and have my first scan today so excited but very nervous. Cant wait to find out far on I am!!  image When did everyone start buying bits and pieces?? My OH wont let me bring anything into the house until am nearly due lol he thinks its going to jinx things. Anyone any thought on this? xx

• Good luck Hun and congratulation let us know how it goes I have already bought stuff it should be find xx

• my scan went great my little girl is perfect so happy.x  21weeks

• Ah Calee! That's great news!! Are you going to share a pic? Xx

• thanks hushpuppy. not sure how to put a pic on?

• Calee you using your phone or pc. there should be a little icon in the shape of a tree where you type, that should upload a picture for you, its very straight forward xxx