Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Oct 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Wooo hoooo!! We are up!

Yaaaaay, we are up! imageimageimage

xxxxx

Replies

• Yay about time image x

• Yay about time x
  • Hellooooo this is the proper October due date forum then?? Lol image how is everyone today xxx
  • Found it at last!! Yay!
  • Hi Joanne7, I'm feeling tired and achy today but still happy - how about you? Xx
  • Hi dancingsmurf32 I'm feeling nausea, tired and have bad back pain today very bloated lol but I'm happy too!! I took a belly shoot today and going to do it every week as suggested by a lady on hereimageimage xxx
  • That was my suggestion on th bump pic, i wreckon when we all hit the 12 week mark we all get our would be bumps on display lol x

• Hi yes dani thanks image I think that's a very good idea I'm in! I don't think it will let me add pictures via my iPad so may need to go on a pc xxximage xxx
  • I'm thinking it will be a while till I get a bump. 1st time round I was busting my jeans by now and had a round 'bump' by 10 weeks. But had a huge bump in the end and never lost that 'baby apron' so this baby has a lot of fat to push through to be seen this time image x
  • I keep forgetting to take pictures, I have been saying since we found out I need to take one every week. I can't do my work trousers up anymore but I think that's bloating! 

Great idea though Dani, will deffo try to remember to do a 12 week one!

xx

• what i Will do for you all is make a thread every week from round the time then that will remind everyone xx

• Hi guys is anyone else suffering with insomnia? image xx
  • I am finding it pretty tough to sleep,,, but I think it is more down to how sick I feel and not being able to get in a position that does not make the sickenss worse ....

xxx

• Sadly I look about 8 months pregnant already and have done since before I had dd, so you won't be seeing any bump pics from me until I'm very pregnant!

Joanne - I've had some insomnia, mainly in the first week or so and before I found out I was pregnant. Seems to be getting a little better now.

• Joanne I was going to post today about insomnia. It seems to take forever to fall asleep even though I'm exhausted and when I wake up needing the toilet I can't get back to sleep afterwards. Such a pain but I guess it's hormones? 

xx

• Jazzy2 I feel sick also and find it hard to get comfortable at night and now I fact image

Beckyboo glad your not so bad with it now good to know it may get better thanks image

Mrsm87 I'm on progesterone hormone tablets also so it's having effect as well as our natural progesterone body hormones, I'm exactly the same as you are haha aw dearimage just don't know how il do as I'm back work Saturday as a full time surgical nurse on a very busy ward I've been on annual leave so think il be even more tired than now xxx
  • Hi guys how are we all? image xx
  • Im good thanks, had the start of nausea today but its only mild. havnt stopped eating all day though, and after my stomach bloated I looked 5 months pregnant lol. cottage pie in the oven and icecream for put, mmm. how are you? x

• I'm ok except unable to sleep!, I'm also with you on the bloating I look ready to burst lol, I've just had turkey stir fry with noodles and I've got mango strawberries nod yogurt for pud with jelly tots on the side haha yours sound lovely xxxx image xxx