Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Oct 2013

Proper introductions

2»

Replies

• Hi KRF how great your due same date as me, thou im sure there be few changes between now and then. I also found myself constipated this time so ive been drinking pure orange juice and its not to bad since, I get days where I be sooooo thirsty. I dont remember been like that with my other two, maybe its an age thing I was 30 when had my first boy and very active and 33 when had my last boy, i done alot of exercise with both of them as in walking and Aqua natal with last boy, it was brilliant Im deff looking into that for this time aswell. Think its bit harder getting that time to yourself with younger children to see about, school runs etc ..... I just be exhausted in evening.... I sometimes wonder is it the pregnancy or the running round after them!!  lol

• I feel very dehydrated to which obviously doesn't help with the constipation. I am hoping to be quite active though this pregnancy, had terrible SPD with Freya aswell as a bad back and sciatica so fingers crossed I don't get SPD again. I'm more worried about gaining weight this time as I have a high BMI and apparently I'm at high risk of DVT so would like to try and control my weight gain as I put on 3 stone last time x
  • hi ladies,congrats to all, im 34 hubby 36 we have been together 20yrs next month, we have 4 sons 17,15,9,5,and our daughter will be 3 in 2weeks,im expecting no6 on 5th oct, really excited but nervous as had a mc in dec12, had scan and all going well and feeling sick all day now. image x

• Hello everyone - I'm delighted to be here! I'm almost 32 and looks like I'm due 31st October by lmp, but think I ovulated later so due date likely beginning November. I am hoping for a section tho so think it will still be up an October baby so will stay here if you'll have me. We have 1 little girl who is 2 and 5 months so will be just over 3 when this one born. Looking forward to sharing the next 9 months with you guys xx
  • Hi guys congratulations on you BFPimage hope your well, be nice to have these months together image xxx
  • Anyone else not introuced themselves yet? x

• Hi Everyone. I'm due 21st according to my dates. This is my 3rd pregnancy, 1 mc and a toddler who turned 2 in jan. I'm 34 and live with my hubby. Been feelin very ill lately but seems to be easing slightly.

• I'm due 5th oct according to an early scan. I'm 33, from west midlands and have a little girl who will be 3 in may.

Struggling with sickness and tiredness. Being sick at least once a day and the nauses never seems to go.

Very excited!
  • Hi ladies I'm Leanne 34 I'm from Newcastle

But moved to sheffield and recently moved

To rotherham I've lived in south yorkshire almost

4 and a half years, me and my partner have a

Little boy Jack who's 2 and we're expecting

Number 2 sometime october, my partner has a

Daughter who's soon to be 17. I'm currently

Having on off terrible back pain and feel very tired

But hoping this time I don't have sickness. its

Lovely to be part of such a lovely group.x
  • welcome Leanne image x

• Hi to you all congratulations on you pregnancy image xxx
  • Hi all, I'm Vanessa, I live in south east London with my hubby of nearly 2 years and we're expecting baby number 1, due 18th October. I had a chemical pregnancy in December and my sister had a still born at 25 weeks, so feeling really cautious in these early days. Nice to meet you all and congrats to you on your bfps!! Xx
  • Hi i'm Kim 33 married to hubby 28 this is our 5th pregnancy but only our 3rd baby. We have a DS who is 2 in a week and a DD who is almost 6 months. always wanted twins but with 2 under 2 n half when this one is due we wont push our luck!!! x

• I'm Lisa from n.i. I'm 28 and have a 2 year old son. I had a second boy at 37 weeks in August who was sadly stillborn. I'm currently carrying my rainbow baby and m due around 19th October. Heidilee we've met before hehe xx