Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Oct 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due Dates

Replies

• Beckyboo we're gonna book an early scan too, in a couple of weeks time if all goes well! Good luck xxx

• At the moment I think I'm 29th October 2013!!! It's taken us 3 years and 3 months to concieve so I'm in shock that it happened naturally just before we started paying to go private!! image 

Looking forward to getting to know you all better! 

Sarah xx

• Congrats slowducks! image
  • Woohoo congrats slowducks!!! x

• Well done slowducks and a big congratulations xxxxxx image xx
  • hi, im due 9th october, had a early scan because i had a mc in dec and all going well, feeling sick all day now, this will be our 6th. we have 4 boys and a girl.  congrats ladies.

• hi dani i put 9th i ment im due 5th baby brain allready

• all done for you hun, i know the baby brain iv had it since my first born and it never went. 

come on ladies still lots more of you to give me your due dates. once i have them all i can do a picture table of everyones dates image

• 10th from dates but 13th (I think) from early scan. I thought we'd get dated back a day or two so the scan may be the closer date lol. Will ask the midwife what she thinks next week!

Xx
  • what date shall i put in for you hun, or do you want to wait till 12 weeks? x

• Urm I'll let you know on Mondayimage I'll ask the midwife on Monday if that's ok? It's why I didn't add mine at first although I'm sure the scan was accurate!

Xx
  • Due 21st according to my dates.
  • Hi ya!

My dates its 17th, dodgy rude receptionist at the docs says 12th. Go with 17th. Ill update after first scan.

Ooo there are so many of us. Hope its all going well for everyone xxxx
  • hi how do get a chart girls that says how far you are,like that one  mrsm87 has,?

• go on google hun and click on baby ticker, fdind one you like set it up, then use the link names Pseudo HTML, UBBCODE, OR BBCODE:
    Used on many message boards that don't allow HTML.    the bump.com has a really good selection x

• thanks dani i will have ago x

• Dani explained it far better than I could, it took me a couple of attempts to get it how I wanted it!

xx

• it took me two times to get it right, the one thing i honestly havent the foggiest about is trying to upload a picture to a conversation image

• I *think* you press the little image box on the top of the reply box. If that makes sense, I might have a go tomorrow as although I have no bump yet I'm going to start with tummy pics tomorrow. I'm just a little over excited!

xx