Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Oct 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due Dates

Replies

• lol mrsm87 is it your first? i was thining  of asking other mums who has ovther kids to show of there bumps before. just going to practicew now if it works, excuse me, this pic may come up of me when i was in labour with my son 

• Fab bump!!! 

Yep this is my first image 

xx

• i cant do it grrr i choose my ticker but when i click on the link it goes back to the start what am i doing wrong lol ???

• Hello I'm the 31st I think.
  • Calee you have to copy the link in your signature bar on your profile if that helps? you need to copy the 2nd link x

• Hey ya, can ya add me to 27th oct image x

• come on ladies who hasnt given there due date yet, even if it is an estimate? x

its a bit small but this is the calender so far ladies i can change name colours depending on blue yellow and pink bumps. this was done using excel im going to find a better larger one to make if i can around 20 weeks image

• You are very organised and I have no memory! My mw has put edd as 10th on my notes, it will change but that's a good estimate for now. I think it'll change to the 12th or 13th!

xx
  • Please add me to 1st october image
  • both been added ladies i will redo the chart when we have more ladies, i know theres more of us that havnt joined yet x

• 23rd for me plz, day before my 30th bday lol I should defo get pushing diamonds this time round haha
  • B-R2 whats your date hun? Karen I have yours, will update the new table at the end of the week for you all image x

• Loving the chart hun, thank u!

• thanks CantWait4LOs didnt take me long as i used the one i had form my first borns birth predictions so i just altered it. its nice to see on a calender whos due waht day image

• Ah nice one on the chart. Very Pro. Just so you know when you click the chart it open up to full screen so is easier to read.

xxx

• OK going to have a go at uploading a bump pic from my last PG too .... have to say I now realise I was looking pretty haggard  by the end of my last PG, but hey ho no shame here I guess!! This was 2 days before I went into labour, I cant belive I was still working, deffo want a couple of days to chill before the birth this time, did not get to have my leaviing do or anything last time!

• Wow what lovely bumps Dani and Jazzy!! I may post one of mine if/when this group moves over to facebook! Jazzy wow working right up utilt he last minute, amazing! U must be supermum! I was signed off from 20 weeks with DS, but am hoping to work until 38 weeks with this one xxx                                                         

• Not by design though, I was due to finish at 38 but LO made tracks at 37 .... have to say though think it I prefer that to thought of waiting round for a late one, those ladies who are still hanging on at 42 must be so fed up!... really hope I am about the same this time!

xxxx

• Hi Dani

Didn't realise my date didn't upload last time.. Could u pls add my date into the 28th ? Thanks hun x