Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was due in Oct 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due Dates

Replies

• Hi girls - 6th October for me according to midwife (although I make it 10th!!!!) We will go with the 6th for now!!!!!!!
  • Fab bump Jazzy! You and Dani have given me serious bump envy lol. I have a feeling I'll end up round everywhere, especially if I keep eating Pringles!

xx
  • Well midwife gave me date of 29th sept but scan at hospital not until 28th march. We went and paid for a private scan to put my mind at rest and because I was being so sick I was struggling to keep it a secret. Scan put me as 5th october. Will have to see if it changes again at next scan.
  • will pop you in for the 5th hun and if it changes let me know image x

• can you add me to the list 4th Oct but will change once i have my scan! Baby no 3 for us x

• is anyone missing from the table or there date changed? let me know and I will update it x

• Hi Hun my date has changed to the 28th xxxx
  • I'm expecting mine to be changed by either 1 day or 3 days (given 2 different lots from our early scan) so will keep you updated! I'm pretty sure we'll end up due the 11th, gut feeling but who knows!

xx

• Can you add me for the 19th oct which is what early scan says but I get 14th oct x
  • Had scan today. All good. Due date now 2nd October.
  • Will change it for you hun on the new table image

• Please can you change my due date to 23rd October please - it was originally 15/16 October but scan has confirmed otherwise. Thank you! image

• Hi girlies.. I'm due 5th image xxx

• Hey can u put me forward a day please. Due the 16th xx
  • gatecrasing from due in november but can i ask how you did your chart as want to get one set up for our page?

Thank u kindly, and hope all of u are well!! 

Anna 8+3 xx

• Done Totallyconfused! Rileys mummy, if you send me your email im happy to send you my copy made to november for you., i just made it on excel x

• Thanks hun, I'm on my phone and can't find out how to pm u! If its through excel then it should be fairly easy then I guess u just upload it as an image lol! Sorry I'm fairly new to this lol xx
  • Hey ladies image

hope all is well.

Had my scan yesterday and as i expected they have moved my due date back to 3rd nov image i feel like an imposter on the graph here hehe

ill keep sticking my head in but will tell the ladies in nov 2013 too

xxx

• amanda2Blyon dont feel like an imposter theres a few other mums on here due begining of november but decided to stay with us, your very welcome to stay x